DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXII

Dolfan in NYC

My father was a fan, but he wasn't a part of my life, as my parents divorced when I was very young. I discovered wrestling by chance; just happening to find Wrestling Challenge or Superstars on a Saturday.

Deadbeat dads suck.

• Like 1

Sometime today between rewatching Nak's Takeover entrance and seeing the Stan Hansen and Snoop Dogg picture, I realized that it doesn't matter if this card is hot garbage because Wrestlemania is just a thing that happens at the end of amazing Wrestlemania weekends.

• Like 4

Betting market information:

Zack Ryder is now odds-on favourite to win (bp 4/11). Could have got 50/1 at one point - I thought about it :-(

Undertaker now odds-on to win (BP 1/5)

Lesnar odds-on to win now (BP 2/11)

Jericho odds-on favourite to win (BP 2/9) - this feud to run and run I guess.

Charlotte odds-on favourite to win (BP 1/3)

Strowman no longer clear favourite to win Battle Royal. Money for Cena.

Well, supposing Cena doesn't end up pulling a Hulk WM9er total dick move after Roman/Hunter (actually I guess he still could according to overbooking 101 after surprise guy had left both guys laying during the match),  my first reaction to seeing the rumor about the big surprise guest was Vince might be pulling him out of his ass to be Roman's first title defense.  Or if another brand split happens maybe he gets shifted to the opposite side of Roman and their title match is held off until at least Summerslam. Of course, this is all ludicrous speculation since the rumor is in all likelihood a total crock of shit anyways. But if that guy did return there's only about three or four opponents I'd see him returning for spectacle matches with and one's.......

Spoiler

not even a main eventer as much as it has to happen in the same vein LOD/Demolition had to happen. Just the sheer novelty of hearing dueling Goldberg chants by the oh so witty neckbearded numbnuts would make it all worthwhile.

Along the way to build those matchups guys like Bray, Sheamus and Rusev would probably get fed to him.

Supposedly the Divas -> Women's change will happen tonight as since the winner of the three way will be appearing on the Today Show - they want the new title on the air

• Like 1

On March 17, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Raziel403 said:

There feels like there's something, or someone, looming in the shadows of the Taker/Shane match. But I can't see him.

Have you tried waving your hand in front of your face?

Figured I'd throw my perdictions out here before it gets locked.

Ladder match - Sami takes the title to keep an extended program with Owens going.

Kalisto retains US Title.

Face divas over heel divas

Sasha wins the title, Becky takes out Ric to have her moment of overcoming the Flairs

Dean over Brock to try to give him the rub for a run over the Summer

Dudley's over Uso's for a heel win

Bray wins the battle royal if he's in it otherwise Cena if he's in it

New Day over LON's probably to set up LON starting to split to free up Rusev and ADR

Taker over Shane - can't see taker going out to Shane in Texas but sadly won't be surprised if that is what happens

Roman over HHH - in a match that will be good-great but brought down by the crowd OR one of HHH's long drawn out affairs that will only be entertaining because of the crowd.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic