DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS IRRATIONALLY AWESOME

piranesi

COME ON!

I am loving this Kane angle waaay more than I should as a rational adult baby IWC smark who bitches about literally everything.

It is baffling to me how much I hate Kane and yet how much I love watching Glenn Jacobs act like a complete lunatic in a suit. 

Tracy Flick Kane is so much better than corporate Kane and Demon Kane combined.

In fact, Annie Wilkes Kane may be the best of all the Kanes.

I hereby fully endorse Angela-Baker-in-SLEEPAWAY-CAMP-2 Kane.

I will gladly watch John-Lithgow-in-Dexter-Season-4 Kane every Monday for multiple segments.

I can't believe I complained about the finish of that PPV given that it gave us the Hooch-from-SCRUBS Kane that we always needed.

Please, WWE, don't fuck up Helena-from-ORPHAN-BLACK Kane too quickly.  I know you will eventually ruin Rachel-from-GLEE Kane, but let us enjoy Alison-Brie-on-COMMUNITY Kane for a little while.

Pleeeeeaaaase?????

• Like 12

Tonight's Raw was ludicrously entertaining. Ru Day and Kane killed it tonight. I can't believe that in 2015 Kane is a highlight on a show that was top to bottom really good but here we are.

Opening with the big Wyatt/Roman and Dean brawl was a great choice and a surprise.

• Like 1

Where is everyone?  Are you guys all lamenting Scott Walker?  Is there some kind of football thing happening?

GUYS TRICEP MEAT!!!!  THis was the best RAW IN DECADES

GOD I am literally consumed with lust for NEW DAY!!!!

Is there literally anything better than a heel screaming "I AM NOT A BABY! I AM NOT A BABY@@@!!!"???

i UCKING LOVE THEM SO HARD I wnat to send gross pictures to their instagram.

Also Summer Rae doesn't understand how a trombone works.  Watch it, you pigs.

Rusev and New day were a perfect combination.  Someone please GIF him screaming "I WIN!" with them hanging on him.

• Like 1

Multiple Personality Disorder Kane feels like an Attitude Era angle that was overlooked and that someone decided to dust off and give a go.

I don't mean that in a good way.

Perhaps the most irrational thing about Raw tonight, at least for me, was the promo Big Show cut on Brock.  Cesaro should have won and a Brock/Cesaro feud is something that needs to happen yesterday, but somehow the way show talked about the match made it seem like a  big deal.

Heel Paige actually suits her more, I think.  Team PCB breaking up so soon makes the whole Faction Warfare: Divas Edition just come off as more meaningless though.

Tonight's Raw was ludicrously entertaining. Ru Day and Kane killed it tonight. I can't believe that in 2015 Kane is a highlight on a show that was top to bottom really good but here we are.

Opening with the big Wyatt/Roman and Dean brawl was a great choice and a surprise.

Roman was even fun tonight!

It's kind of amazing that Luke Harper looked to be the most recently showered of the people in the opening segment.

Perhaps the most irrational thing about Raw tonight, at least for me, was the promo Big Show cut on Brock.  Cesaro should have won and a Brock/Cesaro feud is something that needs to happen yesterday, but somehow the way show talked about the match made it seem like a  big deal.

Disagree. 

Even Big Show actually cut a useful fun promo tonight.  The big dumb old dinosaur who is being fed to the beast should cut a series of promos about how he's going to be a bigger threat than you think...and then get squashed like a fucking big fat bug.

That's good old-fashioned JTTS booking, if you will.

Really fun show, but that crowd sucked. They didn't even pop for New Day's awesome wall comments. 

Paige's pipebomb could lead to something interesting, hopefully. 

Kane's multiple personality disorder needs to lead to the return of Team Hell No, and Dr. Shelby.

Seth and Cena continue to have the best matches in the company. No mention of Sting being injured, though.  

Paige's pipebomb could lead to something interesting, hopefully. 

That segment was way too long, but I liked a couple of things:

- Ric's genuine old-man emotions gettin me feelin' things.  feelin' things.

- But I also can't help thinking there was a little part of him watching Paige talk shit about everyone and thinking: "I kind of wish she was mine."  I could see it in his face leaning there against the ropes.  "I love you Char, but that girl...she's a fucking asshole and Riccy Ric LOOOOVES IT!"

I am looking forward to this as long as they make Paige an asshole and not another "craaaazy chick"  So far, they are actually going for asshole and that is where the $$$ is. 

Guys, Summer Rae caught a trombone and Sin Cara botched.  WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED??????

Sin Cara is officially the patron saint of "gifs that represent what you are feeling when you get the nerve to ask a girl out and spill your drink on your pants on the way over there and she asks you if you peed yourself."

That feeling.  That's Sin Cara every minute of every day.

• Like 2

I was dreading coming here because of the Kane stuff because that nonsense is really what more of in my wrestling. I am glad the opposite is true.

Great show. Blizzard Shkreli did a really fun insane promo about skinning snakes and drinking venom.

I even thought the Charlotte/Brie match was a decent carry job. Brie is so friggin' bad but Charlotte is awesome at this formula that it worked.

Between Summer's, um, interesting usage of the trombone and Charlotte calling Becky her "Protein Sister," those of us channel surfing between Raw and the game were really confused if they suddenly shifted back to TV-MA.

DON'T LET HHH'S KIDS GOOGLE "PROTEIN SISTERS" FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!