DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I have already warned my wife that depending on how the Giants play today - I might be making a rage purchase this afternoon.

Of course - even if I got it today, it would probably take until like Friday to install the fucker

• Like 3

I hope your killing me mane. And I hope the Aggies and the vols both kill Bama. 

Give your wife some everclear and robitussum (or however it's spelled) and get on. 

Coming from the man who can only play till 630 because the boss lady will be home. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2016 at 0:57 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

You heard that on Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me.  You NPR loving libtard.

(P.S. I heard it there too.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/gta-grand-theft-auto-driverless-cars-2016-9

Actually it was on No Such Thing as a Fish, the pod done by the QI Elves. 

The other part is true, though.

• Like 1

The mayor and I managed to clear a room, after some guy who was away from controller for three hours finally left. Hell, I was tired of running over him by the end.

Nobody was really all that tough, just another afternoon in Los Santos. Game was doing that thing where it doesn't tell you if you kill someone, so we were constantly asking "did I get him?"

• Like 3

Whats funny is that I probably won't play until Wednesday since the download won't finish before the PPV tonight and then RAW and then Smackdown

Of course - I will probably need to blow shit up so plans will change

It felt good to clear a room. Haven't done that in forever. Poor little ol wrist shooter. We figured out it was usin his wrist to shoot white tadpoles instead of bullets from a gun. Bless his heart. I don't think I've ever seen such a shitty level 66. Seen better level 6's. 

There was some dude named somethin mayor. He had to die. Just because I was absent doesn't mean I retired bitch. 

Ohhh how I've missed this Shit. Good to be home. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Fuck.  Once I help my woman get her student loan debt paid down a bit more, I am buying this fucking game again when i get my slim, aren't I?

Fuck the Slim

Gamestop can get you a regular fatty for $230

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/consoles/xbox-one-500gb-gears-of-war-ultimate-edition-console-bundle-with-free-rise-of-tomb-raider-digital-game/128930#bonusFeatures?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=TnL5HPStwNw-PdJCZ0xPsnH4XR4m2YNpoQ

And then buy a HDD like I did.

You woman can wait a month to get better credit

22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

As long as you don't mind me going "mmm... mmm... gun..." in the chat constantly

Yeah, that comment in chat is the least of El Dragon's worries.

I have always made sure that my mic plug is in correctly so that I have experienced no repeats of "GODDAMMIT WHO P-I-T-ED MY ASS INTO THIS MOTHER FUCKER'S FRONT YARD~??" played over my television audio.   

My daughter was ten at the time and her surprised expression was priceless!  It cost me fifteen dollars in pizza and Fla-Vor Ice frozen treats to bribe her into not repeat anything to her mother.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

Sooo, I was thinking guys. I have a Twitch account. I know how to make to broadcast off my Xbox incredibly simply. 

... Anyone mind if I start broadcasting our GTA sessions as we go?

That sounds pretty cool to me.

As long as your subscribers understand that they'll be subjected to the Kenny Rogers Foghorn Leghorn Blaring Unintelligible Music Hour.

• Like 4