DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I will probably be on all weekend. Was gonna go to S.C. but snow and ice probably kicked that right in the biscuit basket. I will try to make amends with the los santos citizens but i will probably be back to good ol' private pyle just in time for heists.

• Like 1

The latest polls are in. My approval rating has dropped from 90 to 66. Los santos may have a new mayor by the end of the month. Ungrateful bastards.

You've gotta get out and meet your constituents more, man.  You know, kiss babies, shoot white dots in the face.  That kind of thing.

I will not do bicycles versus 18 wheelers if Robert is allowed on a bike. I might as well slap Mike Tyson's mother in front of him.

Pull one allah akbar on a bicycle and you get branded for life.  Besides, remember what happened the last time I got in an 18 wheeler?

For the first part - maybe Mel and I have brought it up in a party one night and I don't remember (2 beer issues), but I'm dying laughing that you said "constituents." It ties in perfectly with the mayor thing. If Mel and I had a dollar for every time we've referenced "Is you is, or is you ain't, my constituents?" since O Brother Where Art Thou? came out, we'd be retired on an island somewhere.

For the second part - thanks for the reminder. Any man that plays the GTA version of Paperboy and is willing to drive a tanker truck 6 miles in-game just to blow someone up is just a dangerous feller in general, no matter what he's driving.

I should be on at some point tonight. I keep missing you guys being on. I've been playing Tomb Raider the last few days with plans to switch over if I saw one of you get online. Speaking of, if any of you are unaware, Tomb Raider is the "free with Gold" game this month. I'd recommend downloading it if you're into those kind of games.

• Like 1

For the first part - maybe Mel and I have brought it up in a party one night and I don't remember (2 beer issues), but I'm dying laughing that you said "constituents." It ties in perfectly with the mayor thing. If Mel and I had a dollar for every time we've referenced "Is you is, or is you ain't, my constituents?" since O Brother Where Art Thou? came out, we'd be retired on an island somewhere.

For the second part - thanks for the reminder. Any man that plays the GTA version of Paperboy and is willing to drive a tanker truck 6 miles in-game just to blow someone up is just a dangerous feller in general, no matter what he's driving.

I should be on at some point tonight. I keep missing you guys being on. I've been playing Tomb Raider the last few days with plans to switch over if I saw one of you get online. Speaking of, if any of you are unaware, Tomb Raider is the "free with Gold" game this month. I'd recommend downloading it if you're into those kind of games.

I would've posted the O Brother thing yesterday if I could've found just that part on youtube.

The paperboy thing now has me wishing I'd have texted "2 dollars" to that guy after i pulled it off.

I think I've only bee on 2 or 3 times in the last two weeks.  I should be on late night over the weekend if anybody is around.

Im at work right now but will be home hopefully halfway early. Im suppose to be off tomorrow and sunday so if that happens i will be on tonight workin on gettin impeached from office. Oh and i looked at my rep 77% of the people are still my constituents. Only thing i can figure is those 2 dudes with the same name just different numbers after them both gave me bad rep for stickin my foot up their ass for pickin on my boy luke

Hate I missed that. I was in a late-night consultation over a burger and pepperjack bacon fries at Mid-City. Did the streets run red with the blood of the infidels?

I'd love to hear the reactions of the other players when they see that tornado headed their way. "How many of these dudes are working together?" "Holy shit, there's six of them, all from the same crew!" (finds another room, quick)

"NEVER MIND THAT SHIT, HERE COMES THE DVDR!" (bar clears)

Weedman420 has left

420Weedman has left

xXxweedman420xXx has left

Bluntman420 has left

420bluntedhead has left

weedweedweedweedyweed has left

May be on tonight. May not.

• Like 2

The streets did indeed run red with the blood of glitchers.  Also, whino family made his triumphant return after we killed the crap out of him on Tuesday.  Unfortunately for him, it went about the same as last time.

I ought to be on tonight, after I get done with this wedding I gotta go to.

Those two guys at the end were the toughest I've seen since those two guys Robert and I fought with for what seemed to be about three hours one night. It was freaking past 5 in the morning, I didn't need that shit. I got a fluke kill on one and left, hell with it.

Odd night - when we first got together, there was one stretch where we were surrounded by stupid, and we ran into some dumb ones here and there, but there were a decent amount of pretty good players thrown our way.

Here comes the fun, though - the whole dynamic's getting ready to change when heists come out.

I handled most of em, think I finished up on everybody we fought, but I could not snipe for shit for some reason.  Even when I hit somebody, it would be after missing 8 shots.  Had a hell of a good time though.

I did help out with that first scrum by bringing the stupid with me.  White dot got in the car with me after I killed him about 8-0, so I drove him right into the middle of that pile.  Poor fella.  That whole first crowd was terrible, and the guy I found down by the forum was even worse. 

I'll definitely be up for heists, if they're out Tuesday.

Rockstar has some more stuff on the heists.  Nothing earthshaking, but I did notice a couple things.

- The mechanics of how these things pretty much will make it impossible to play with randoms, at least without high levels of rage and hatred

- The payouts suck, as expected.  $540K split 4 ways for 3 hours of missions?

Are heists officially coming tomorrow or is that again folks wishing, hoping?

If they are showing up tomorrow - looks like I will spending my work from home day on all the downloads I hadn't installed yet

Rockstar has said it. Also, I see some pretty easy opportunities to boost those payouts. Per Rockstar's Newswire:

• All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

Fresh posted the link in the ME thread but

1.6 GB for XBone

1.2 GB for 360

That is what you will need for the expansion tomorrow. (I dont know what the PS3 and 4 needs)

I barely - BARELY - have that on my Hard Drive without having to move anything

Fresh posted the link in the ME thread but

1.6 GB for XBone

1.2 GB for 360

That is what you will need for the expansion tomorrow. (I dont know what the PS3 and 4 needs)

I barely - BARELY - have that on my Hard Drive without having to move anything

Good thing i deleted Destiny from my hard drive.