DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I might actually try to pressure wash the yard to see how that does. But yeah its been rainin here all day and I figured with me washin the house I'd add a little bit but I've decided I'm not gonna do much of nuttin whenever I get home. Can't mow and don't wanna pressure wash so so hell widit

Hopefully I can get on tonight for a lil bit I've got one more d.m. in my head that I wanna get started on too.

Nah - they went the soft route and closed with "Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone)". Side note - sing one line of that on party chat one night and I'll bet my next paycheck Mel will finish through at least the first chorus.

I was already on verse 2 before I finished reading this.  I'm a slow reader apparently.  In my defense, I had a girlfriend I lived with for 2 years that only listened to three types of music.  Disney soundtracks, Jimmy Buffett, and DAC.  No points for guessing which one I went for.

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame....but I know "ber ner ner ner numph" it's my own dalm fault. I like a lil buffett too

Edit: wasted away again playin gta. Searchin for my new lil white dot to kill. Some people claim that I'm a lil bit insane but I know "ber ner ner ner numph" it's coors lights fault

• Like 5

Ah dalm sorry I had to jet from that race. The wife had fallen asleep on the couch and hollered at me when she woke up. I didn't notice my dalm headset was on mute till I turned off the xbox. I dunno if it was on mute the whole time or just part of it. That drives me nuts when I do stupid shit. My apologies guys.

Sorry, bros, but I had to bail early yesterday to talk with the mortgage people.   Looks like we're finally making progress on the financing of the townhouse.  I am going to have to dip into my 401K for the down payment, but the repayment schedule is pretty reasonable and the tax penalty is negligible, so I am happy.

I owe Misanthrope some friendship bullets to the cranium in the next deathmatch or competition mission for RPGing the SUV.

I think the Weekend Event is in full swing.  I had three blocks of Rank to fill to get to 117 and I made that and then some with four birdies at the golf course this morning before venturing out into the torrential downpour to get to work..

I am on shift all weekend supporting a training exercise.  It is day shift, but it is also my custody weekend and my girlfriend is coming down.  Godzilla is in my future tomorrow night, so it is not so bad. 

Hopefully I will be on at some point on Sunday and can try to collect a Special Crate.

Something they've changed: If you double click the Quickplay action, you do the Celebration version of it. Also, if you want to blow up a car from a long way away without using an RPG, you can snipe into the gap between the rear tyre and the wheel arch. Two bullets and it goes boom (this isn't new, I just only found out about it).

I bought the High End Apartment just so everyone could see what it was like. Got the Dinka Thrust, hated it (it's a slightly faster version of the Bagger) and sold it already. Got a Zentorno, and did it Metallic Carbon Black with Red trim. I call it the Sithmobile. My new Sandking is White and White though. Havoc hates it. The Huntley, it's OK. That one's Orangey-gold as a rib on the guys who fell for the fake hacker leak about a $1,000,000 Gold paint job that doesn't actually exist.

Total Cars list:

Entity, Zentorno, Jester, Gauntlet, Super Diamond, Radius, Huntley, Roosevelt, Akuma, Bifta, Sandking, F620, Issi... I think that's it for now. Might get the Stinger Convertible once I get some money back.

Dolfan concluded that the Zentorno looks like a frog with its mouth open.

I saw one this morning that was painted a metallic midnight blue and I thought:

Hssp2CarLotMIBC_lg.jpeg

Only Rippa and I are old enough to get that reference.

Almost everyone bailed about the same time yesterday so it wasn't a big deal.

I really wish things that are said to explode actually did explode.

I also wish I didn't have fat fingers when type in race descriptions.

And point of order - since I already have the betting award, I only really bet now on the almost sure things (ie: Dan in parachute races and Dan in plane races... unless one of you fuckers purposely crashes him)

Yeah - hopefully I can grind this weekend for the 3 levels I need for my Heavy Sniper. Stupid work and stupid apartment hunting.

Our player created stuff is the best in the world.  Rippa's race is fucking great.  The 360 DVDR content needs to be Rockstar Verified with all due swiftness.

Can you re-edit and publish text and titles, Rippa, or is a one and done sorta thing?

I have not gambled as much as I should have.  I got the one tattoo I coveted most so I am all good right now.  The only award I am really hankering for right now is the t-shirt for getting a Special Crate.

One day I may try to publish a deathmatch and pray that it is eventually verified so that I can get the Rockstar t-shirt for my thug.

• Like 1

Everyone in the game has bought that damn Zentorno. Friggin' Melraz cost me about a milion-plus letting me drive his. After that, I was like "I want, but is it practical?" then I was like "I want, and I'm friggin' Donald Trump. Donald Trump does not ask if shit is practical." I chromed it with crew green as its secondary. It's AWESOME. I still don't know if it's better than the Entity overall, but I'm keeping both until I need to get rid of one or the other.

Super car races with randoms are probably about 80 percent Zentornos these days. It'll cool eventually, but it's hilarious.

Oh yeah. My cars, all fully modded. If anyone wants to test drive one of these, lemme know:

Monroe (Sports Classic), Gauntlet (Muscle), Tailgater (Sedan), Bati 801 (Motorcycle), Sanchez (Off-Road), Exemplar (Coupe and main car for missions and driving around), Felon (Coupe, backup car for missions and driving around), Elegy (Sports), Radius (SUV), Adder (Super), Entity (Super), Zentorno (Super), Issi (Compact), Roosevelt (Sports Classic - never drive, just keeping because it's rare and I have the space), Sandking XL (for stunt off-roading), Hearse. 

The other four slots are for Baller farming. I'd love to have another sports car that's as fast as the Elegy but handles better, and I'm not sure that's possible.

• Like 2

Golf payouts are crazy right now.  

Depending on how well I shoot, I'm banking anywhere between 6000 and 8000 RP playing solo rounds.

I even went ahead and bought a golf outfit because it just seemed appropriate for all the grinding I'm doing this morning.  If tennis is paying out this well, I see shopping for short shorts in my near future.

• Like 1

Power and Glory is finished.  Might make a tweak or two here and there, but it's otherwise done.  If you all could check it out and give me feedback, that'd be awesome.  

• Like 1

I was on the phone when I first got on. That's why I didn't just join yall. I got the invite so I muted my headset and joined. Got off the phone and forgot to unite my friggin headset. Then the wife hollered to give me my uhhhh last birthday present so I had to get off....The xbox that is.

• Like 7

I have found that the faster I respond to, "Hey, baby, can you help me with something in the kitchen?", the better it goes for me...

... and it usually has nothing to do with washing dishes or getting dinner ready...

Glad to hear your birthday was full of presents, bro.

• Like 1

0_0.jpg

So yea,,,I earned my red dot this morning.  

He cussed me out because I tried surfing on his car as he drove it down the street, so I decided to blow him up and take selfies with his burning corpse.

• Like 4