DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 12

Dolfan in NYC

Well Mississippi State had a nice run.  Question is now whether they will get smoked so bad they drop past #4  

Meanwhile TCU is not helping themselves at all by struggling with Kansas of all teams.  If you can't beat Kansas by more than 3 TD you shouldn't be allowed in the playoffs

This Melvin Gordon guy is alright at this whole football thing.

22 carries, 369 yards. . .and still 4 minutes left in the third quarter.

The single-game rushing record is 406 by LaDanian Tomlinson.

EDIT: And Gordon has broken the D-1 single-game rushing record in three quarters of play. He's up to 408 (on 25 carries) as they move to the fourth quarter.

The NCAA record is 465, set by a D-III player last season.

I don't think Florida State wants to play any team that is considered 'good' but that is a whole different story.

Florida State beat ND with some help and ND just lost to Northwestern.  Any decent college team could run through their schedule without a problem.

I'm not a traditionalist by any means but what the fuck is Miami wearing?  Also I wish that Miami was in the National Title picture.  Duke Johnson is such a great back and I wish he could get more national attention.

My friend says Smoke jerseys normally wore with a white helmet. This is going to be one hell of a hulk up if FSU comes back from this hole.