DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 7

Dolfan in NYC

Last week was the first time in history that 5 of the top 8 teams lost in the same week. So that means...

NEW RANKINGZ~!

1. Bobby Bowden's soul can only protect you for so long

2. NCAA Violations R Us

T3. Vniversitatis Civitas Mississipae

T3. Vniversitatis Aniqvis Mississipae

5. Your Team Mascot is a Euphimism for Hairy Gay Men

And my teams? 

Rqr2nYd.gif

Fire Golden.

• Like 2

It's hard to sell you on Texas competing in that game, let alone winning it. It doesn't help that OU is coming off of a loss, so they will have extra motivation going in-- not that they need it.

UGa announced that Todd Gurley has been suspended indefinitely for a violation of NCAA rules.

It's hard to sell you on Texas competing in that game, let alone winning it. It doesn't help that OU is coming off of a loss, so they will have extra motivation going in-- not that they need it.

Yeah, and they'll definitely want payback for last year's shocking blowout.

Whatever, everyone better get their licks in this year.

But it was okay for NCAA to sell the players' likeness in video games and Mitchell & Ness to sell jerseys with their names on them, etc..   Actually, it wasn't okay. I'm sad that whole thing ruined the NCAA Football game franchise but really, fuck the NCAA..  I want this thing to burn.

But it was okay for NCAA to sell the players' likeness in video games and Mitchell & Ness to sell jerseys with their names on them, etc.. Actually, it wasn't okay. I'm sad that whole thing ruined the NCAA Football game franchise but really, fuck the NCAA.. I want this thing to burn.

Small correction: Mitchell & Ness has only ever done one college jersey. The ones you see on eBay are fakes.