2. Masayoshi Motegi/ Hiroshi Itakura vs Hiroshi Shimada/ Masaru Toi

3. Crypt Keeper vs Shoji Namamaki

4. Doctor Wagner Jr. vs The Winger
* CMLL World Light Heavyweight Title *

5. The Head Hunters vs Dick Mardock/ Masked Super Star
* WING World Tag Titles *

6. Gorias El Higante vs Crush the Terminator
* WING World Heavyweight Title *

7. Freddy Crueger/ Jado/ Gedo vs Mitsuhiro Matsunaga/ Kintaro Kanemura/ Miguel Perez Jr.
* Cage Handcuffs War Game *

--- 8/25/93 In Korakuen Hall ---

8. Freddy Kruger/ Jado/ Gedo/ Invader 2/ Invader 3 vs Crush The Terminator Nakamaki/ Masayoshi Motegi/ Nobutaka Araya/ Fukumen Taro
* Scramble Bunkhouse Captain Fall Elimination 10 Man Tag Deathmatch *

9. Kevin Sarihan vs Yukihiro Kanemura

10. Crypt Keeper vs Shoji Nakamaki
* Undertaker Deathmatch *

Holy god.

EDIT: Oh man I couldn't resist... I'm actually watching this right now. My first exclamation out loud was "ARAYA WAS THAT FUCKING SKINNY?!" Now I'm watching a man in a skull mask and formal wear beat up an out of shape former journalist. 

• Like 4

You have to see Murdoch and Superstar cut a promo on the Headhunters, then Quinones busting the back of Murdoch's head open legit on a chairshot and him calling him a cocksucker on the mic after. Then you get Quinones saying "CYPT THE KREEPER" and Kanemura almost breaking his leg on a dropkick from the fucking cage. 

40 minutes later:

If you guys don't review this I'll do it for you.

Yeah - I think we need to rethink our theme for the next issue or it might never get done.

Since I have watched WAY too much non-theme related wrestling recently

Well, I was thinking about putting out some driverettes to get me in the mode to do the theme in between.  But then I didn't want you to hunt me down and kill me.

Well that just makes it easier for me to find your reviews later.

My problem is that I suddenly am like I MUST WATCH EVER MATCH THAT OCCURRED IN 2015 TO BE ACCURATE FOR A PROJECT THAT I STILL HAVE TO PICK 800 MATCHES FOR!!!

I hate myself.

Well that just makes it easier for me to find your reviews later.

My problem is that I suddenly am like I MUST WATCH EVER MATCH THAT OCCURRED IN 2015 TO BE ACCURATE FOR A PROJECT THAT I STILL HAVE TO PICK 800 MATCHES FOR!!!

I hate myself.

Cool.  Driverettes Prolly Thurday.

• Like 1

i guess it's not a misc. MATCH but HEY. I never knew this TV show existed until randomly finding it on youtube last night. It definitely didn't air in my area. There's a bunch on Youtube and they're all great and all of the interstitial music is just an instrumental of "party all the time".

• Like 2