DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Episode 8: Best: Tallahassee for getting mentioned/D Bry for stopping the robber. Worst: Rosa by default for not realizing why she is single she can't make up her mind. Honestly this episode was hard to find someone to make worst.

Episode 9: Best : Brie for what she did in the episode. Worst: Nattie by a country mile! Nattie is achieving the impossible making me dislike another cast member over Cameron. Nattie has now easily distanced herself as the runaway worst cast member of the season.

Episode 8: Best: Tallahassee for getting mentioned/D Bry for stopping the robber. Worst: Rosa by default for not realizing why she is single she can't make up her mind. Honestly this episode was hard to find someone to make worst.

Episode 9: Best : Brie for what she did in the episode. Worst: Nattie by a country mile! Nattie is achieving the impossible making me dislike another cast member over Cameron. Nattie has now easily distanced herself as the runaway worst cast member of the season.

Nattie was the worst in episode 1 for giving Rosa shit for kissing someone. And that "mouse in the house" crap. God, there's no bigger buzzkill on Earth.

Nattie was the worst in episode 1 for giving Rosa shit for kissing someone. And that "mouse in the house" crap. God, there's no bigger buzzkill on Earth.

True okay Co worst for episode 8 between Rosa and Nattie.

I can almost believe Kidd and Nattie getting a divorce is real.

I could be off here, but is Nattie upset that Kidd is not more like Bret Hart?  She seems ticked off that he's not on TV winning belts and stuff.  TJ seems like he's got one foot out the door of pro wrestling.  Could be wrong, dunno.

If AJ were on Total Divas, Punk would blow away Kidd as the world's worst house husband. 

At least Kidd is working!

Punk wanted to buy a copy of Action Comics No. 1 at Comic-Con and AJ Lee shot him down.  She's a terrible wife.  It was only like $700K or something, about half of what it normally goes for.

I can only imagine how they are going to "book" Paige on this show.   She is either going to be the creepy goth girl that they needs to be turned into a "diva" or the awkward girl who means well but does something so stupid that everyone likes her

If you are going to do the "social awkward" diva, Emma would be perfect

• Like 1

I can almost believe Kidd and Nattie getting a divorce is real.

I could be off here, but is Nattie upset that Kidd is not more like Bret Hart?  She seems ticked off that he's not on TV winning belts and stuff.  TJ seems like he's got one foot out the door of pro wrestling.  Could be wrong, dunno.

In any relationship there is a stronger part and a weaker party.  Nattie is clearly the stronger party and it comes from her family lineage.  She want to be successful, she wants to work the road, she wants to be on TV.  She is driven to be successful and it comes from her family which were in this business for generations.

Kidd less so and he comes off as the weaker party taking six months longer than expected to rehab, work on a new character, etc.

She wants them to be together on the road and he wants to take it easy although his gimmick in NXT is pretty good.

The problem for Kidd is that the roster is backed up so he gets to sit in sunny Tampa while Nattie tours the country.  

I know the situation very well having been in those relationships where one party is driven and the other party is really lax.  The lax party does nothing while the driven party is on the road from Monday through Friday and when the driven party comes home the lax party wants the driven party to do everything.  The driven party gets ticked off because the lax party puts no effort into the relationship and everything quickly falls apart.

I can only imagine how they are going to "book" Paige on this show.   She is either going to be the creepy goth girl that they needs to be turned into a "diva" or the awkward girl who means well but does something so stupid that everyone likes her

If you are going to do the "social awkward" diva, Emma would be perfect

Well odds are based on her track record Nattie will hate her since she is the new cast member.

I'm wondering if Paige's family will get in on the act - Ricky Knight on Total Divas could be major lolz.

Saraya kicking Nattie or Nikki or Cameron right in the babymaker would never be erased off my DVR if it happened.

Not sure if it's art imitating life, but if they're having Nattie and TJ act like they're getting divorced that's risky.  Past history shows that's not wise if for now things are fine and they do this.  It's reality show stuff on this show, but still.  Just hoping it's not life imitating art.  Also tough to see the Eva's segments about her dad.  Almost felt a bit too real to be on this show.  That's pretty much all I remember from the two episodes.

Oh, and then there's Daniel talking about how Dean wanted to take him to a strip club for his bachelor party.  I could only imagine how that would have turned out.  But Daniel clarifying who would have motorboated who cracked me the hell up.

Not sure if it's art imitating life, but if they're having Nattie and TJ act like they're getting divorced that's risky.  Past history shows that's not wise if for now things are fine and they do this.  It's reality show stuff on this show, but still.  Just hoping it's not life imitating art.  Also tough to see the Eva's segments about her dad.  Almost felt a bit too real to be on this show.  That's pretty much all I remember from the two episodes.

Oh, and then there's Daniel talking about how Dean wanted to take him to a strip club for his bachelor party.  I could only imagine how that would have turned out.  But Daniel clarifying who would have motorboated who cracked me the hell up.

It's not like Brie knows about motorboating someone. I pretty sure one episode Nikki called her the president of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Not sure if it's art imitating life, but if they're having Nattie and TJ act like they're getting divorced that's risky. Past history shows that's not wise if for now things are fine and they do this. It's reality show stuff on this show, but still. Just hoping it's not life imitating art. Also tough to see the Eva's segments about her dad. Almost felt a bit too real to be on this show. That's pretty much all I remember from the two episodes.

Oh, and then there's Daniel talking about how Dean wanted to take him to a strip club for his bachelor party. I could only imagine how that would have turned out. But Daniel clarifying who would have motorboated who cracked me the hell up.

I mentioned this in the catch-all wrestling three hoping piranesi would fill us in on what a Ambrose bachelor party would be. Never happened. :(

I wonder if adding the two is a way to fade a couple of women out. I don't buy that rumor of the Total Divas vs title reigns shit. But fade them out as in have excuse to get rid of a couple of girls. I would guess Naomi and Summer since they don't get feature until every other episode.

Also, for such a monotonous chick who shows absolutely no goddamn emotions, Eva sure finds herself in a lot of adventures. One gotta imagine she would be fun to be around if she wasn't such a fucking robot.

I wonder if adding the two is a way to fade a couple of women out. I don't buy that rumor of the Total Divas vs title reigns shit. But fade them out as in have excuse to get rid of a couple of girls. I would guess Naomi and Summer since they don't get feature until every other episode.

Also, for such a monotonous chick who shows absolutely no goddamn emotions, Eva sure finds herself in a lot of adventures. One gotta imagine she would be fun to be around if she wasn't such a fucking robot.

You gotta be kidding about Summer. She's the #1 heel of the show.