DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2014: JULY

Dolfan in NYC

Heyman is reporting Chris Denorfia to the Mariners.  No details yet.

This will be the only move the Ms make all day. 

Well, I mean, Jack Z didn't have to deal with another GM.  So yeah.

• Like 1

Courtesy of @JeffPasan:

Theo Epstein's final gift to the Red Sox was the John Lackey contract he got absolutely eviscerated for at time. $500K option: Theo's idea.

The Reds are now pushing in their chips as well saying they're not buying while dangling Mat Latos out there.

I LOVE YOU TRADE DEADLINE!

I think the Reds caught a whiff of what Lester/Samardja/Lackey were fetching and were like, "Uh, hey, we have Mat Latos! Anybody? Latos?"

Trade deadline day is awesome. MLB doesn't understand their product. They televise the draft trying to be like the NFL but that's not their big event. Trade Deadline Day is much more Draft-like than their actual draft. If only they could come up with some way to package it in a tv friendly format.

The Reds are now pushing in their chips as well saying they're not buying while dangling Mat Latos out there.

I LOVE YOU TRADE DEADLINE!

I think the Reds caught a whiff of what Lester/Samardja/Lackey were fetching and were like, "Uh, hey, we have Mat Latos! Anybody? Latos?"

Trade deadline day is awesome. MLB doesn't understand their product. They televise the draft trying to be like the NFL but that's not their big event. Trade Deadline Day is much more Draft-like than their actual draft. If only they could come up with some way to package it in a tv friendly format.

Are you saying looking at Jon Heyman is not tv friendly?

Heyman is reporting Chris Denorfia to the Mariners.  No details yet.

This will be the only move the Ms make all day. 

Well, I mean, Jack Z didn't have to deal with another GM.  So yeah.

Only Jack Z would look to the PADRES for offensive help

Paul Hoynes is reporting the Indians traded Asdrubal Cabrera.  Where and what for, I have no clue.

EDIT!!!!  Cabrera to the Nats.

EDIT EDIT:  The Indians get Zach Walters.

Edited by EdA

Jerry Crasnick is reporting Andrew Miller to the O's.  No details.

EDIT:  Eduardo Rodriguez goes to Boston in the deal.

Edited by EdA