DVDVR Message Board

Pages, Panels, Pin-ups... Covers

Brian Fowler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to let it go, but that Figure Four being wrong bothers me every time I see it.

To be fair, neither girl has the "Diva" bodytype, so it's doubtful either one of them got proper training at NXT.  They were probably trained by Malia Hosaka or Debbie Combs in some back alley wrestling school, where they didn't have a William Regal-type to show them how to properly do moves.

Personally, the last panel where the girl fucks up the Japanese Leg Roll Clutch, hooking the legs instead of using your arms to lift up on the bridge, has me more upset.  God, Meiko Satomura would dropkick her in the face if she had been in that arena.

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case anyone cares, it's from the last story in Spider-Verse #2.  I Googled "Spider-Verse Seabiscuit" and it was the first result.

In hindsight, I probably should've just done that to begin with.

Edited by cool arrow

Ah, so probably next week on MCU (that's the next thing on the checklist that isn't already there). I'm shocked they mentioned Super Stories Spidey, but not the fact that he spoke in word balloons in a world where everyone else had a voice. When I was 4, that was literally the defining characteristic of Spider-Man.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...