DVDVR Message Board

Limited Edition T-Shirts

Justin877

I've loved me some BSW, have very much enjoyed the shirts I got there.  Loving the non-wrestling stuff they have, in particular the MST3K one I need to get.  I like Ript Apparel's designs, but for only one day is ridiculous.  They had an awesome Supernatual one I'd get for a friend, but with it being only one day forget it.  At least with BSW it's limited time for a lot of their shirts and it cycles through.  Not sure why they just can't do it "made to order" in you only print out the shirts that are ordered.  It's simple and quick enough, why limit it to only a day?

I have since about last December been a T-shirt collector.  particular of the Limited Edition "1 day and they are gone types".  these are the sites I usually hit up.  Quite a mash up of geek culture and whatnot.  BarberShop Window is strictly wrestling shirts.  Enjoy

http://outsmartoriginals.storenvy.com/ does shirts for artists/designers in limited quantities but have some pretty rad shirts available

As much as I love some of these stores, my first thought always tends to be "aren't these trademarked by some one else?"

I mean, does Steven Soderbergh need a license from Warners to make a Susan Alexander Kane or New York Inquirer shirt?

Same with a lot of these comic book shirts everywhere

I've loved me some BSW, have very much enjoyed the shirts I got there.  Loving the non-wrestling stuff they have, in particular the MST3K one I need to get.  I like Ript Apparel's designs, but for only one day is ridiculous.  They had an awesome Supernatual one I'd get for a friend, but with it being only one day forget it.  At least with BSW it's limited time for a lot of their shirts and it cycles through.  Not sure why they just can't do it "made to order" in you only print out the shirts that are ordered.  It's simple and quick enough, why limit it to only a day?

You can generally still buy the shirt on other sites after their one-day sale. It's generally more, though.

I wish I didn't know about these websites. $10 for a tee is awesome, especially when there's designs like this: https://www.riptapparel.com/graveyard/yin-yang-tommy/

That is a fucking sweet design. As a 32 year old, I would feel a bit silly wearing it. On the other hand, my day is chock full of sillyness as I entertain my daughter, so maybe I'll just say fuck it.