DVDVR Message Board

It has improved tremendously.  Easily one of the fastest turn arounds from near unwatchable to regular viewing.  Its got a ways to go, but they're finally giving everyone what we've been bitching about all along.

• Like 1

It has improved tremendously.  Easily one of the fastest turn arounds from near unwatchable to regular viewing.  Its got a ways to go, but they're finally giving everyone what we've been bitching about all along.

Cheers, Raziel403.

I'm not a DC fan! DC has two people worth caring about and the rest are terrible. It's just that those two guys piss all over Marvels guys and people in here never get it.

I'd have Batman Begins and The Dark Knight over all Marvel Studios films. Batman is the best superhero of all time but after the Bat-family and his rogues gallery, I prefer more Marvel superheroes. I don't give a shit about sides. I like comic book films from DC and Marvel to do well providing they deserve to.

I'd agree with that. Barman and Superman over all, then Marvels guys, then the rest of DC.

Rogues make the superhero, and by that definition, Superman fucking sucks. Would be like if Goku's arch-nemesis was Dr. Briefs.

I have no horse in this race, but are head-to-heads really that important? It's not as if movie goers (especially comic book nerds) only go to one movie a month. If they watch the Marvel movie on the Friday, they'll watch the DC movie on the Saturday. Or the following week. Or more likely, they'll watch one movie on the Friday at 7, and the other movie on the Friday at 10. And then probably rewatch one of them the next day too.

In the end, the Marvel execs will be banging chicks on their hundreds of millions, the DC execs will be banging chicks on their hundreds of millions, and the fat, sweaty fanboys will be arguing furiously with the fat, hairy fanboys over which exec made more money.

• Like 2

Cheers, Raziel403.

Just finished showing. That was worth the wait.

Everyone here is going to see both movies right? I'm most likely going to see both movies on the first day.

I have zero interest in Superman (never saw Man of Steel) and only a slight interest in Batman, so I'll probably wait for home release, unless the reviews are great.

• Like 1

Everyone here is going to see both movies right? I'm most likely going to see both movies on the first day.

I have zero interest in Superman (never saw Man of Steel) and only a slight interest in Batman, so I'll probably wait for home release, unless the reviews are great.

Microsoft. Republican.

• Like 1

Microsoft. Republican.

DC fanboy. Canadian.