DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2014 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

I wonder if St. Louis decides to get some surriuz superstarz in the offseason. 4 1b/2a lines isn't cutting it.

Oh, and bai Ryan Miller. I'll miss you.

I expect one of Stastny, Spezza, or Kesler in the note next year. Shattenkirk should be the piece we are swinging, with an add on. Most Blues fans want Stastny, but he'd be stupid to leave Colorado.

I wonder if St. Louis decides to get some surriuz superstarz in the offseason. 4 1b/2a lines isn't cutting it.

Oh, and bai Ryan Miller. I'll miss you.

Don't look now but Vancouver sort of need a veteran goalie.

Have a nice day.

The second i clicked on "post" I knew you were going to pull that shit. Stop. Don't even.

• Like 1

Stalock (sounds like an X-Men character or something) had a .932 sv% in 24 games and hasn't allowed a goal in his brief time in this series. I can see why they're high on him but pinning this on Niemi isn't right.

It's 2014 and I'm defending Antti Niemi. I'm not sure this is a world I want to live in.

Think it's more about getting the attention of his team instead of pretending nothing is wrong.

Also, I like how it's a surprise to people that Dan Boyle can be a baby.  Remember him whining about diving with a straight face while Setoguchi was still on the Sharks?

Yeah Stalock has awesome numbers and a lot of Sharks fans have been calling for more of him, but he's also a guy that (1) plays for the Sharks (2) played a lot of horrible teams (3) has never started a playoff game. If it does suddenly go haywire it won't exactly be surprising.

Or he could just shut LA out and then he's #1.