DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers 2/20

The whole handling of the Tag Title switch was the most TNA thing ever

First Wrestle-1 announces the tag titles were going to be defended.

Then it is announced that Richards/Edwards are the only tag team showing up on the PPV.

Everything then assumes the titles will change at the TV tapings (which apparently was the plan) but then TNA went all WE DON'T WANT THE RESULT SPOILED!!! (again - even though everyone knew it had to happen)

So then the have the tag titles switch at a house show... on the same day as one of WWE's most anticipated PPVs of the year.

When TNA did their announcement of the W-1/TNA joint show the BroMans weren't in the line-up but when W-1 did their announcement a few days later (and mind you the UK tour was done at that point) the BroMans were mentioned as working the show and are currently still being advertised for the show. I originally thought that meant TNA changed their minds about having The Wolves as champs and that's why they decided to send the BroMans to Japan as well, but I guess not. They just decided to delay the title switch and not do it in the UK, for whatever reason.

So the Wolves are trying to be the American version of the British Bulldogs, right?

Which one's Davey Boy?

I dunno, Eddie Edwards has that chubby babyface that Davey Boy used to imo.

Yeah, Davey mentions in his latest shoot interview that when he first met Eddie and formed the Wolves, one of the first things he thought was that Eddie looked like Davey Boy.

But... don't the rest of the TV tapings have Bromans as champs?

Yes - on this show - the Bromen come out wearing their belts (you can see at 16:35)

http://youtu.be/c783_0l1GSs

Tonight's show will be interesting since they taped a three way tag match between the Bromen, Wolves and Daniels/Kaz. So I hope someone got busy editing

BTW - since I glanced at that video.

I would like to give credit to TNA for acknowledging Nelson Frazier's death. That is usually one thing they are very good at - recognizing bigger wrestling deaths even if they barely worked for the company.

Apparently he did a run-in at the end of one of the weekly PPV's (all together now: "WE KNOW WHO THAT IS!") but never came back so he didn't actually work any matches.

Actually, he did come back the following week for another run-in. But yeah, those two run-ins were all he ever did in TNA.