DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2023 - 1ST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Raziel said:

Obviously it's always the hitting coach and not the guy that put together a $280M roster that couldn't hit water if they fell out of a fucking boat.

Shhhh... don't bring sense into this. 

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

In other news yesterday, the draft happened, and the Marlins picked a kid.   No, literally, this guy looks like he's 13.  (And can apparently throw @ 100mph.)

100 mph at 18 years old? Yeah, he's having TJ surgery before he can legally drink. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The new Yankees hitting coach is Sean Casey

I don’t like it here

On the positive, Casey is more likely to buy someone chicken parm so it'll probably wash.

1 hour ago, Tabe said:

100 mph at 18 years old? Yeah, he's having TJ surgery before he can legally drink. 

Are we sure it's not a "Rookie of the Year" situation where an injury to the arm caused the high velocity?

• Haha 3

I think it's been proven that baseball players are extreme weirdos and asking them questions is a recipe for disaster, but... 

stopped watches and all that:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I think it's been proven that baseball players are extreme weirdos and asking them questions is a recipe for disaster, but... 

I actually thought this was gonna be the Seattle radio host who lost his shit at Felix Bautista because the Orioles social media has started calling him King Felix