DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Irritating. I am genuinely sick, enough to where I would normally consider taking off work tomorrow, but I've been raving about GTA to anyone who might listen, and the other managers are geekish enough to know about GTAO, so might suspect I'm not doing so honestly.

Trevor switch that was probably funnier when the game was being written than it is today:  Trevor in a car with two stars and cops chasing him, screaming "IT WAS SELF DEFENSE!", "It's my word against his..." and "I know my rights!  I took a night class in criminal law!"

I am going to flip on the 360 and then head down to work to sign my furlough notice.  By the time I get back, I should be ready to steal a car or two.

I had our factory reps text me at 0550 asking if we were open today.

I am going to flip on the 360 and then head down to work to sign my furlough notice.  By the time I get back, I should be ready to steal a car or two.

I had our factory reps text me at 0550 asking if we were open today.

I assume I'll just get my letter and head back to the crib.

Jesus, this selective breeding to get an acceptable criminal pedigree could take hours.  Makes you miss the Mass Effect 3 Captain America-esque Super Solder character generation.

I love the idea of wearing a t-shirt with dusty's face on it in the game.

But since its the dvdvr crew, maybe it should mark henry.

--

Not surprisingly, the cloud servers were down when i logged on. So, i made a quick character and just drove around.

Btw, i spawned by the vinewood sign and what a pain to get all the way back to the city.

Can we use the Wolfpack?

No.  There are only four gang signs/taunts/greetings: bro chest bump, double middle finger, jerking off, or up yours.

You can also set up custom names for each grouping of 10 levels, so I chose wrasslin names/terms (ie, level 1-10 is Curtain Jerker, 11-20 is Jobber, etc.)

I can change the color of the crew but the Social Club site is barely working at the moment.  What color would people like?  Or what would be easiest to see, especially to seperate us from other crews?

If someone wants to make a different emblem, that is fine.  I just used the one Gonzalez made so it was something different from the default fist.