DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Can we use the Wolfpack?

No.  There are only four gang signs/taunts/greetings: bro chest bump, double middle finger, jerking off, or up yours.

You can also set up custom names for each grouping of 10 levels, so I chose wrasslin names/terms (ie, level 1-10 is Curtain Jerker, 11-20 is Jobber, etc.)

I can change the color of the crew but the Social Club site is barely working at the moment.  What color would people like?  Or what would be easiest to see, especially to seperate us from other crews?

If someone wants to make a different emblem, that is fine.  I just used the one Gonzalez made so it was something different from the default fist.

Maybe a touched up version of the main site's logo?

Posted Image

Beat the game last night, feel dirty for doing so. I didn't want it to end. But, seriously, though...

fuck that torture scene. That was the worst.

This morning, i could not get connected to the cloud server, so i think my character wasnt saved.

I also haven't been able to get back on the ifruit app since early this morning.

Did play someone in a round of golf, but lost badly. Also bought some new clothes because the default i got (tank top and sweatpants for the chick i made) was pretty awful. (But not as awful as the Faces on the created characters)

The word going around is that GTAO is pretty much fubared at the moment.

On the NeoGAF thread I read, some people are saying their single player files have been fucked with (losing money/weapons) after they go back to it after playing (or attempting to play) online.  Seems to be more for 360 users, but I would definitely make backup saves in any case before you hop online.

Loggins and the Wavves guys are clearly having FAR too much fun with their radio dialogue.  Twin Shadow on Mirror Park comes off as the wrong kind of smarmy and elitist; he's not the hipster d-bag you want to beat with a hammer, he's someone you just want to go away.  Keith Morris I would absolutely believe is totally ad-libbed and not working from a script by Lazlow or whoever.  Most of the other DJs are fairly unobtrusive to my mind (to the point of the Nonstop Pop girl being a total non-entity).  Which is really weird; "unobtrusive" is not something one expects from Bootsy Collins or Pam Grier.

Ive tried three times now to do the online thing. Its stuck every time on "waiting for other players" after i walk into the blue circle and the asian guy gives you a car.

Is there a way to choose going online but not in story mode, whcih is what i did earlier today, when i played someone at golf.

I don't like the character creation at all. But I guess it will ensure almost everybody online looks alittle different. And will have different starting stats.

And no, you're stuck with what you make. Except things you can buy like haircuts and clothes.

EDIT: Errrr... Wait, I think I misunderstood you. You do get to confirm what you look like after you pick your parents but before you start the game. So yeah, you can change it as long as you do it before you actually launch the game.

Hahaha why would you guys even start playing today?

Wishful thinking. I think I'm gonna maybe try it this time next week. It's like when a new chain restaurant opens up in my town - if you try to eat there for the first month it's open, you're a moron. People lined up so hard for Popeye's it was a legitimate traffic hazard.