DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

I think it's very nice that TNA managament has decided to think altruistically and give everyone a title reign. I eagerly await Sanada's epic two week reign and his two defences against Tigre Uno on Xplosion and Davey Richards' emotional title win over Eddie Edwards in a match refereed by MVP followed by an MVP heel turn and Tito Ortiz cashing in his dinero en el banco contracto to win the prestigous TNA World Heavyweight Championship.

TNA should set up a 4 sided ring and a 6 sided ring for every show.  Have the fans vote before each match to determine what ring the match will take place in.  Sure lugging around 2 rings is a pain, and the idea is pretty stupid....BUT 2 rings will take up more space, hence less empty seats.  Genius, innovative....TNA.

• Like 2

Now im just waiting for the return at the King of the Mountain match. Im being serious.

Don't hold your breath. That match is tied too much to Jarrett. So unless GFW fails and he comes back to the company just I don't see it happening.

TNA should set up a 4 sided ring and a 6 sided ring for every show.  Have the fans vote before each match to determine what ring the match will take place in.  Sure lugging around 2 rings is a pain, and the idea is pretty stupid....BUT 2 rings will take up more space, hence less empty seats.  Genius, innovative....TNA.

In case of a tie, they will also have a third ring with five sides available to be used.

In case of a tie, they will also have a third ring with five sides available to be used.

The tie breaker match can take place inside the Steel Asylum.