DVDVR Message Board

Random TNA News - may contain peanuts, spoilers or Orbitz gum

TNA should set up a 4 sided ring and a 6 sided ring for every show.  Have the fans vote before each match to determine what ring the match will take place in.  Sure lugging around 2 rings is a pain, and the idea is pretty stupid....BUT 2 rings will take up more space, hence less empty seats.  Genius, innovative....TNA.

Great idea, and it will get massive heat when the four sided ring turns heel on the six sided ring.

It's a shame Hogan left the company.  Six sided ring will never be able to get his win back from the loser leaves match it lost when Hogan came in.

This is huge news! I can't believe some people are being negative about this. Korakuen may not be the biggest building, but it draws some of the best fans in wrestling. They might have to air the PPV on taped delay, but if you find it THAT HARD to avoid spoilers you're an idiot. I couldn't imagine being a person that always has the negatives outweigh the positives.

Anyway, I can't wait to buy this show and I almost never buy live PPVs up until recently.

• Like 1

Certainly is intriguing, better then running it in front of a half full American arena. Shame Sting isn't with them still, old man Sting vs old man Great Muta once more might have been interesting in some sort of tag match. Avoiding spoilers shouldn't be too hard.

They'd have to go with using Wrestle-1 guys hoping Mutoh is okay with TNA still.  Can't see NJPW working with them, considering a decent chunk of the roster aren't the biggest fans of Dixie, including the current and previous champs.