DVDVR Message Board

March 2014 Football thread.

The Natural

Yeah, they aren't the same without him.  Demichelis & Lescott have been horrible lately, and Savic isn't much better.

This may be true, but Savic hasn't played for Man City since 2012.  I presume you meant the injured Nastasic?  He's easily superior to Demichelis and Lescott.

johnny.png

Hey, weren't there reports that ol' Moyes was gonna bench RVP for bad play soon?  Yeah, because RVP is the problem with this team.  No, nothing to do with him and Rooney should have blown out backs from carrying these tossers as far as they have, no.....

How the fuck I don't even....

Great, this buys Moyes til the end of the season. Better buy Robin something real nice, Dave.

Maybe this game will be for him what the FA Cup match vs Forrest in 1990 was for Fergie (not likely, but I'm trying to be an optimist.).

So my parents, who are hanging out in Florida, went to a Boston Red Sox preseason baseball game a couple of weeks ago and I'm just hearing about it today.

Why this is in this thread is because my mom apparently spent the entire game sitting next to someone she called "some big shot with the team."  When I finally got her to tell me his name, it turned out to be John Henry.  yeah.  

If she had called me while this was happening, I totally would have had her give him FSW's twitter so they could exchange ideas.

I feel I've let you down, old pal.

I'm still working on Amanda Bynes though.