DVDVR Message Board

All Things Borderlands

RIPPA

• 2 weeks later...

Slowly but surely making my way through the Tiny Tina DLC, and I think that all I have left to do is the final battle. This whole thing has been awesome, especially after you get

A GUN THAT FIRES SWORDS THAT EXPLODE!

Only getting to really game on weekends sucks, but it's good for the budget.

Knowing I can go from 360 to Xbone with my saves has me strongly tempted to sell back my 360 version if the presequel and just got the Handsome Jack collection

Knowing I can go from 360 to Xbone with my saves has me strongly tempted to sell back my 360 version if the presequel and just got the Handsome Jack collection

You would not regret doing so. When I beat Borderlands 2 for the PS3 I didn't bother with any of the DLC afterwards. It's been well worth the price to get The Handsome Collection, and I haven't even touched the Pre-Sequel yet.

Only reason I am debating it is because I bought the season pass on the 360 - I just haven't gotten a chance to play the DLC but I also dont have the room to download them all.

But since I spent the money...

• 3 weeks later...

So I went ahead and got the Handsome Jack Collection after trading in a bunch of stuff (including my 360 version of the Pre-Sequel)

I transfered my character over in Borderlands 2

God am I so confused. I mean first thing in and it was all YOU HAVE 188 TOKENS TO USE!

Now I am just trying to figure out where all the DLC is

Of course - the fact that I need to re-get all my achievements is telling me that maybe I should just do another playthrough as a different character

So I went ahead and got the Handsome Jack Collection after trading in a bunch of stuff (including my 360 version of the Pre-Sequel)

I transfered my character over in Borderlands 2

God am I so confused. I mean first thing in and it was all YOU HAVE 188 TOKENS TO USE!

Now I am just trying to figure out where all the DLC is

Of course - the fact that I need to re-get all my achievements is telling me that maybe I should just do another playthrough as a different character

Captain Scarlett - Oasis

Mr. Torgue - Badass Crater of Badassitude

Sir Hammerlock - Hunter's Grotto

Tiny Tina - Unassuming Docks (incredibly awesome, but also incredibly hard)

T.K. Baha - Hallowed Hallow

Wattle Gobbler - Gluttony Gulch

How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day - Marcus' Mercenary Shop

Wedding Day Massacre - Rotgut Distillery

Son of Crawmerax - Wham Bam Island

The Handsome Jack Collection is one of the Prime Day deals right now - $34.99

It's technically got 6 hours but it is already at 67% claimed

So I have knocked off Captain Scarlett, Mr. Torgue and How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day

I am going to hold off Tiny Tina until last.

I forgot how fucking funny this game can be.

Of course - there are a couple of times I forgot how fucking frustrating certain things can be (especially with the back tracking)

Still haven't finished all the DLC for Borderlands 2, but thinking about firing up the Pre-Sequel anyway.

I've played a lot of Salvador in 2. Is there a character that plays similar in the Pre-Sequel?

Still haven't finished all the DLC for Borderlands 2, but thinking about firing up the Pre-Sequel anyway.

I've played a lot of Salvador in 2. Is there a character that plays similar in the Pre-Sequel?

What's funny is that I ended up being Salvador too but that was because all the other spots on TLJ were taken

I wish I had played as a Siren.

I debating if I should be swayed by all the talk of just making life easier and being Claptrap in the Pre-sequel since then you don't have to worry about O2

What's funny is that I ended up being Salvador too but that was because all the other spots on TLJ were taken

I wish I had played as a Siren.

I debating if I should be swayed by all the talk of just making life easier and being Claptrap in the Pre-sequel since then you don't have to worry about O2

That makes a hell of a lot of sense, quite frankly. Oxygen, schmoxygen.

Picked up Handsome Collection off craigslist for $20 on XBone, anyone wanna start a new game?

Were you looking to do Borderlands 2 or the Pre-Sequel (or both)?

Its says XBone in Don's post old man

I am working on a SharePoint page here.  You expecting me to read for comprehension and work on this at the same time?

Transferred 1 character each from BL2 and Presequel, but still playing new characters on each. I used up all my Golden Keys from each game, since they don't carry over. Did get a couple legendary grinds from all those purple things. 

And I'm LOVING how much smoother everything runs on the XBone. Sniping has never been so easy. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...