DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023-24 - CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Dolfan in NYC

for those of you who missed that Lamar Jackson pass to himself, don't worry, it'll be in every highlight reel and promo package/commercial for the next 30-40 years

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hammerva said:

Man Lamar is insane for that effort. Is that the longest pass to yourself in NFL history.  

I can't remember ever seeing a play like that. Usually a pass to yourself is batted back in your face, not... That. It's too bad the drive died out right after, because that was amazing.

14 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I can't remember ever seeing a play like that. Usually a pass to yourself is batted back in your face, not... That. It's too bad the drive died out right after, because that was amazing.

Steve Young gained almost as many yards on his, but even he caught it behind the line and scrambled around a bunch, he definitely didn't sprint upfield for the reception and get a first down like that.

It's funny. Jackson isn't having a good game in any way, shape, or form, but he's made like three or four different plays that just made me go "oh damn" out loud.

Zay Flowers with an idiotic taunting penalty.   But at least he gets a crucial 3rd down

Oh man Flowers doubled down on the stupidity 

That is probably the game

Edited by hammerva

12 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

It's funny. Jackson isn't having a good game in any way, shape, or form, but he's made like three or four different plays that just made me go "oh damn" out loud.

If the Ravens were to come back, and they do seem to be chipping away at this, but if they do come back and Jackson goes down the field for the win I’ll give him the same credit I gave Purdy last week.