DVDVR Message Board

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 4:48 PM, hammerva said:

I guess it isn't all bad for TNA because currently the #1 song in the UK is "I Believe in Joe Hendry".  And you thought Billboard was the shits

I just heard about this on an episode of Impact and it made laugh and it warmed my heart at the same time. A lot of my current favorite bands have like less than 100 listeners a month on Spotify, but still this is beyond funny AND awesome!

Edited by Shartnado
typo

No Saturday Morning Rampage this week, so just flipping around I found Xplosion on - does TNA have a partnership with WOW or another women's promotion? I just watched Giselle Shaw cut a promo on Mickie James after Mickie wrestled Hyan, and it's driving me nuts where I know her from (Hyan I remembered from an episode of Dark once the booth mentioned she was a Booker student). Was she in Corgan's NWA maybe??

3 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

No Saturday Morning Rampage this week, so just flipping around I found Xplosion on - does TNA have a partnership with WOW or another women's promotion? I just watched Giselle Shaw cut a promo on Mickie James after Mickie wrestled Hyan, and it's driving me nuts where I know her from (Hyan I remembered from an episode of Dark once the booth mentioned she was a Booker student). Was she in Corgan's NWA maybe??

No, Mickie James was in WWE. 

Edit: bad joke.

Edited by RazorbladeKiss87
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

I assume you're talking about Shaw and not Mickie since she's been around for a long time between WWE and her TNA runs.

Shaw apparently had a run in the UK Indies in Progress and RevPro pre-covid and was in WOW as Reyna Reyes in 2019.

• Thanks 1