DVDVR Message Board

December 2013 Futbol thread

odessasteps

Those of us who's team he's managing.

Is there a football fan in the world not enjoying Moyes' reign so far?

Um, yeah.

Who?

Although I'm not entirely sure if he's bad, or the team doesn't want to play for him for whatever reason.

We're looking at the possiblity of not qualifing for Europe for the first time since the ban.

Is there a football fan in the world not enjoying Moyes' reign so far?

Um, yeah.
Who?

Although I'm not entirely sure if he's bad, or the team doesn't want to play for him for whatever reason.

We're looking at the possiblity of not qualifing for Europe for the first time since the ban.

Yeah but I said football fans.

• Like 4

Its okay, my BT Vision box picked it up. Just got (what seems like an eternity of) wrestling to watch from this weeks shows first.

On unrelated notes, my team Derby are up to 4th in the league this week. We actually look capable of winning games, and on loan Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom is a hell of a player.

FSW, if you don't mind me asking, what do you guys think of Wisdom, and to a lesser extent, our young midfielder Will Hughes? He's constantly linked with you guys.

Wisdom played a bit of right back for us when Johnson was out late last season. He looked decent enough, but the goal was always centre back. He's probably not going to get past Agger, Sakho and Ilori (we just paid 8m for him) but he and Coady were touted as England CBs of the future a few years back.

Haven't seen much of Hughes, what are your thoughts?