DVDVR Message Board

Bellator, WSOF, Glory, Invicta, Titan, AXS TV Live Event Discussion Thread

Elsalvajeloco

• 2 weeks later...

Mike Ricci vs. Jorge Gurgel will headline the first Titan FC card on CBS Sports with Matt Riddle vs. Michael Kuiper as the co-main event.

Some of the other fights on the card are Kurt Holobaugh who fought once in the UFC and Strikeforce vs. Eric Marriott who I have no idea is, Glaristone Santos who I'm familiar with from some Bitteti Combat cards down in Brazil vs. Kalvin Hackney who I also have no idea who is, Anthony Gutierrez most famously known for mocking Cody Bollinger on TUF for missing weight and then going on an eating rampage and also missing weight and getting sent home vs. Lee Sandmeier who I have no idea who is, but apparently was on some TUF prelims fights and is undefeated and Pedro Nobre most famously known for getting beat up by Iuri Alcantara in that UFC Brazil card a while ago and getting booed out of the arena for having the fight end in a NC due to getting punched in the back of the head continuously vs. Bill "Mama's Boy" Friday who I also have i dea who is, but has a hideous nickname for a white boy.

Sooooo, yeah...

A while ago Pele signed with WSOF Brazil and he's expected to fight Macaco for a third time in there and he also wanted to fight Steve Carl.

Titan FC are really going all out with the signings...

They've signed undefeated 9-0 featherweight prospect Jake Lindsey and DJ Linderman.

Why haven't they gone down the road of going crazy on M-1 and signing all the Russian prospects they can like Bellator first did and the UFC was inspired by them to do and is now doing is beyond my understanding.

• 2 weeks later...

I attended Glory 14 yesterday (it's almost 3 AM over here eh). It was a really fun show main evented by Cro Cop vs Bonjaski in Bonjaski's retirement match. Kiria vs Ristie was the best match on the card and is probably the best match I've seen live. It was an absolute slaughter and Kiria's father was like ten feet away from me which made the match even better.