DVDVR Message Board

2021 Discussion about Wrestling Podcasts

RIPPA

Phil and Eric on a podcast talking wrestling?

laughs and remembers 12ish years ago

Not sure if "Eric getting pulled over by the California Highway Patrol while on the call" or "Phil talking about a Nation of Islam inspired wrestling territory" is still somewhere on the Blog Talk Radio website or if someone saved all those recordings to dice them up without context for YouTube.

• Like 1

For the older folks here, Phil and I also talked about RSPW. Forgot to put that in the blurb.

Us, running shows on army bases to avoid the commission.  I wonder if in 2022 (plague notwithstanding), I could get Matt to go to a show at Ft Meade, presumably the closest show that could be held to him. 

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

For the older folks here, Phil and I also talked about RSPW. Forgot to put that in the blurb.

Us, running shows on army bases to avoid the commission.  I wonder if in 2022 (plague notwithstanding), I could get Matt to go to a show at Ft Meade, presumably the closest show that could be held to him. 

I remember there being a show in Virginia that was held on an army base where three folks got into a legit argument about which of them would be allowed to blade (since Virginia's a no-blood state, and the army base didn't fall under commission jurisdiction).

So it's actually Imo's. I thought it was Emo's and that the pizza cut itself.
The only other thing I know about St L pizza is from Man vs. Food(or maybe it was Andrew Zimmern's show, they all tend to run together) about a pizza place with a pizza so big it was delivered in a custom made wooden case.