DVDVR Message Board

Best Halloween costumes you saw

S.K.o.S.

American Mary was the best costume I saw.  Leather apron and leather gloves.  If you'd seen the movie, you could instantly tell what she was going for.

Also there was a three-man Beastie Boys group costume, from the Intergalactic video with the white hard hats.

And... a Captain America Minion?

I saw a couple dressed up as Carl Fredericksen and Russel from Up.  He had on the suit and bowtie and the walker with the tennis balls and she had on the Wilderness Explorer outfit on.  And they strapped a ton of balloons to themselves.  It was great. 

Embarrassing story alert: the mall I work in had a morning trick or treat set up for a bunch of kids and they walked store to store. A portly blonde kid comes in wearing a khaki best and plaid shirt, and I excitedly say, "man, sweet Monster Squad costume. You look just like Horace!" he responds by staring at me blankly before informing me he wasn't trick or treating. Oops.

I saw a couple dressed up as Carl Fredericksen and Russel from Up. He had on the suit and bowtie and the walker with the tennis balls and she had on the Wilderness Explorer outfit on. And they strapped a ton of balloons to themselves. It was great.

I played poker the other night with a guy that absolutely is the adult version of Russell. He's had so many people say it to him that he's hint as that for Halloween.