DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 7

Dolfan in NYC

So.

I think the correct move for Minnesota at this point is to trade AP for two first rounders and whatever else someone is willing to give them.

I don't have a trade partner in mind, but they're horrible and I don't see them getting any better with the core they have. Burn it down and start over.

DISCLAIMER: I also have AP in fantasy and he's killing me lately due to their horrid offense. 

On another note, I was busy all weekend so I didn't see any games, but GO PANTHERS. I'm trying to keep expectations in check, but they're starting to look like a wildcard team that nobody - and the Veeg means nobody - wants to play in the playoffs. 

Not sure if any team worth its salt would trade for AP.  His age, injury past, and high asking price will turn off anyone in position to take him.

Atlanta, Dallas, and Denver are the only teams I can think of who may be able to use him correctly.  Atlanta is tied up with Steven Jackson and backsliding, who knows what Jerrah is doing in Texas, and I don't know if Elway would pull that trade.

• Like 1

Not sure if any team worth its salt would trade for AP.  His age, injury past, and high asking price will turn off anyone in position to take him.

Atlanta, Dallas, and Denver are the only teams I can think of who may be able to use him correctly.  Atlanta is tied up with Steven Jackson and backsliding, who knows what Jerrah is doing in Texas, and I don't know if Elway would pull that trade.

I'd hate more than anything in football for AP to be a Falcon but that seems on the money. 

I could also see the Rams making that move, although with Bradford out this season is a wrap.

It's amazing to me that Carolina had yet to play a division game. 

I mean they are some teams that have only played one (like the entire AFC South has only play 1 division game each) but Carolina is the only team who hasn't played a division game.

Dallas have no room.

Where's Gonzo anyway, that miserable worthless son of a shit.

Isn't AP ahead of last year's pace?  Not that it means anything, but he's actually doing better at this point from last year.  Of course, having 8 straight games of 100+ yards doesn't always happen.

I didnt actually look at the number but one thing that could throw off the numbers is that last year the Vikings didn't have their bye until Week 11, they already had it this year.

And even if he was ahead of the pace - last night's 28 yards will kill it

Isn't AP ahead of last year's pace?  Not that it means anything, but he's actually doing better at this point from last year.  Of course, having 8 straight games of 100+ yards doesn't always happen.

I didnt actually look at the number but one thing that could throw off the numbers is that last year the Vikings didn't have their bye until Week 11, they already had it this year.

And even if he was ahead of the pace - last night's 28 yards will kill it

Oh, for sure.  Last night was an egg.  Poor AP--feels like he's the Earl Campbell of this generation.

It's pretty much setting up to be either Carolina or Detroit.

San Fran will get the first (okay fine San Fran or Seattle).

No one from the East is getting a WC and it is going to be really tough for either Chicago or Atlanta to overcome their injury problems

The thing tipping in the Lions favor is that - in theory - they have the easier schedule