DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

He's 6'7", 225 lb, so I'm not sure how durable he'll be if he gets planted.

Looks like a Gray to me. He'll probably will the ball to his teammates with his mind powers before ultimately taking the Lombardi trophy back to his home world.

And Terry Bradshaw. For their zoo.

I just want to know what we're dealing with here Ryan. Is he just a gawky looking kid or did his dad work on Deep Space Nine?

EDIT: Also I'm not the only one who's eyes gravitate to the bulge, right? 

For the record, he replaced Russell Wilson at NC State, his stats are...a thing. Has some TD throws, but no accuracy. It's NC State though, so who knows what he was working with. It's hilarious to read his rushing stats. 112 caries for -292 yards because in college ball, sacks are taken off rushing yards instead of the passing yards I guess.

Also, I assume this is his father.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Holy shit, what a depressing stat for Bucs fans.

Last season, Freeman threw for 4,065 yards and 27 touchdowns (he is the franchise's leader in career TD passes with 78).

Dude, have you looked at the Bears QB history in the last 20 years. Sticking with Cutler seems a-ok to me.

And even if Cutler goes down with a proverbial broken arm (and if done by Suh, I'm sure it would be a suspendable hit), at least it would be due to a tough bastard getting hurt in a football play, not because some pizza fell in his car.

Dude, have you looked at the Bears QB history in the last 20 years. Sticking with Cutler seems a-ok to me.

And even if Cutler goes down with a proverbial broken arm (and if done by Suh, I'm sure it would be a suspendable hit), at least it would be due to a tough bastard getting hurt in a football play, not because some pizza fell in his car.

Tough bastard?

Posted Image