DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown is busted Bella Twins - 11/29/16

Peck

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

The table match seems set up for Alexa to win while keeping Becky strong.  I doubt Alexa is heavy enough to go through a table anyways, even if it is gimmicked.

If she falls off the top rope, she'll be fine.

I'm glad the women did end up getting one of the pillar gimmicks, but the irony of putting two of the lighter people on the roster in a tables match after Vince was supposedly upset about Sasha not being able to break the table with her body at HIAC is not lost on me.

I wouldn't mind if Alexa wins on this one. I think Becky might work better as a baby face chasing, since this happy-go-lucky pun spouting champ doesn't seem like it has the legs to keep fans from turning on her. And Alexa has been killing it lately.

I wouldn't mind seeing Becky chase the title until Mania, she could have a side feud with Carmella in between, while Alexa has a short program with Naomi while Nikki and Nattie feud over the survivor series attack

Outside of Becky, AJ, and American Alpha, this show is hot garbage. Alexa and Ellsworth are lame as hell, and Dean is coasting again. Orton in the Wyatts is the worst thing I've seen since November 8, and frikkin Kane is winning matches.  Raw may not be outstanding, but you can at least get about 45 solid minutes there, compared to about 20 here.

Anyway, sorry to come and complain, but I've got tix for next week so I'm feeling obligated to keep up.

EDIT: Damn, posted that before Rhyno's new facial hair came on. I take it all back.

12 hours ago, bink_winkleman said:

Alexa is lame as hell.

You have a right to your opinion, and I agree to a point on some of the stuff you said.

But that quoted line?  Sorry, man, can't agree on that one bit.  There's very good reasons for why she's been considered by many (myself included) as the female MVP of Smackdown (AJ being the male MVP)

Look, I rather not see Becky get destroyed and demolished by Asuka. I would rather watch Alexa heel it up a.k.a like Dana and then get destroyed by Asuka. 

I don't know what it is, but Asuka is like my white girl killer avatar.