DVDVR Message Board

2016 NCAAF: WEEK 5

Dolfan in NYC

42 minutes ago, EVA said:

No matter how it ends, Lamar Jackson has proven he's for real.

Don't care what anybody says, he's the Heisman winner when it's all said and done. Can't blame him for his WR being clueless on where the first down marker was. It was one hell of a game, though.

Next week is going to be interesting in SEC West-land with Viles/Aggies and Bama/Arky. Beating UT could be an absolute statement win for A&M and Bert will have those kids ready to play against Bama.

I was pulling for Louisville because Jackson but not upset that Clemson won.  I think Louisville still has a very strong chance to get in, not many teams are going to have a loss better than this one. 

Amazing day of college football.  Let's not discuss Florida 13,  Vandy 6.

The ND defense isn't going to magically get better this season because of the epically poor job VanGorder did, but it at least won't get much worse. The biggest positive is the players are back to the one coach they like yelling at them, instead of the giant douchebag trying to do the same routine. 

The offense on the other hand remains great. Had this team not had VanGorder at DC the last three years and was better than this, who knows what their record would be. 

7 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I was pulling for Louisville because Jackson but not upset that Clemson won.  I think Louisville still has a very strong chance to get in, not many teams are going to have a loss better than this one. 

Amazing day of college football.  Let's not discuss Florida 13,  Vandy 6.

Louisville also has Houston on the schedule later. If they win that game, I think there is a very convincing argument for them as the best one-loss team, should a one-loss team get into this year's playoff.