DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

UFC ‏@ufc 13m

.@Alistairovereem vs @StefanStruve set for Phoenix AZ on Dec 13th! Tix on sale Oct 10th! http://at.ufc.com/FgwD 

This is clearly Stefan fucking over the usual joke of "Reem isn't going to make it to the fight."

It's either that or it's a paradox. In any event, how is Stefan going to get approved for this?

Thiago Silva's UFC contract has been terminated. Anthony "Rumble" Johnson has been suspended indefinitely pending an investigation of abuse against his childrens' mother.

On 09/05/14 I met with the complainant, *redacted*, at the DBPD in reference to a domestic dispute. *Redacted* advised that she is frightened by the father of their children, Anthony Johnson.

*Redacted* stated that two years ago Johnson hit her in the face and knocked out two of her teeth. Since that incident she has had several other verbal altercations with Johnson. *redacted* has only reported one of the incidents to the police.

Most recently, Johnson went to *redacted*'s house and tok their dog on 08/24/14. *Redacted* also advised that she keeps receiving calls and text messages from an unknown male subject threatening her. *Redacted* stated that it's not Johnson but thinks it's his friends.

I advised *redacted* to go to the Courthouse and obtain a no contact order against Johnson.

I provided *redacted* with a domestic violence brochure.

This would be a good time to have a fighter summit and clarify a few things.

Item #1: Don't get excited if Zuffa rehires you.

Domestic abuse, fighter conduct outside the cage and at pressers, PEDs, weigh-cutting/missing weight, etc. Basically, getting the house in order. They can do more than talk about Twitter bonus incentives.

He will promptly un-retire and have rematches with Bonnar, Rampage, and Ortiz in Bellator.  

UFC treated Silva like a king.  

Hiring Silva back was a stupid move along with White coming out and defending his hiring back, saying he came out of it "untainted."  He might've been acquitted and innocent in the eyes of the law, but that doesn't mean he was actually did nothing wrong.  

Domestic abuse, fighter conduct outside the cage and at pressers, PEDs, weigh-cutting/missing weight, etc. Basically, getting the house in order. They can do more than talk about Twitter bonus incentives.

Well they have a Code of Conduct policy.  Has anyone ever read it?  Fighters included?

Also, are these the same charges against Anthony Johnson from 2009 or are they more recent?

He will promptly un-retire and have rematches with Bonnar, Rampage, and Ortiz in Bellator.  

Hiring Silva back was a stupid move along with White coming out and defending his hiring back, saying he came out of it "untainted."  He might've been acquitted and innocent in the eyes of the law, but that doesn't mean he was actually did nothing wrong.  

Well they have a Code of Conduct policy.  Has anyone ever read it?  Fighters included?

I doubt Matt Hughes even knows the actual policy and that's his fucking "job". You might as well make that item 1 on the docket "Fire Matt Hughes".

Also, are these the same charges against Anthony Johnson from 2009 or are they more recent?

Can we then deem Bellator's HW and LHW divisions the MMA Seniors Tour?

• Like 1

All the post-pride UFC Wanderlei has me wanting to root for him (If I hate the other guys face on tale of the tape).  Then he sucks.   I'm thinking there were a couple wins where I was feeling good about him.  He's definitely had a more prolific post-apocalyptic career than shitty old Fedor. 

Still fucking saying Mark Hunt is my #1.