DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

That's a fucking fight. Lawler is setting himself up to have one of the best years, and make lots of money. Him and Brown are just there to fight and make money. That's what it's all about. 

oh, god, i just watched that Voice vs Frank Dux video. wow.

at the very end, Frank says that Ninjitsu isn't a legitimate martial art because there's no historical proof of it being real. gee, where is the irony here?

I once was in a Buffalo Wild Wings for a UFC and seated with people I didn't know (friends of my buddy).  Anyway, one guy is looked upon as the MMA "expert" of the bunch and proceeds to say, "None of these guys really impress me when you compare their records to Frank Dux."  We had an interesting talk after that.

Bellator did over 100k buys it looks like. Good for them. and now the return of Vitor. Yes, also Wand still hitting the juice huh? Time to get him in OneFC or something. 

my buddy texted me today and said "i hear Rogan going to steep into the Octagon"

my response was "bullshit" and he hasn't followed up. either he's smoking crack or he gets his mma ideas from Russo.

I love that the reason their replacing Wand is because he skipped tests/ didn't get licensed but they replace him with Vitor, somebody who doesn't have a license and has a good chance of not getting one.