DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

My transformation into a homicidal maniac began when I set a gol to get the Seven Deadly Sins tattoo. You can get oer 1000 player kills by deatmatching with your crew, but it is not nearly as much fun as playing Whose The Better Killer?

Now I am a full blown murderer with aspirations to be all of the Bell Tower Sniiper that my fellows are.

Does it coincide with all the mortgage stuff IRL ?

We need to do some of the Classics with Craig

LS Forum

YES!!!!

Prison Thug Fight

no....

If we're going to roll with LS Forum and PTF, then tonight is as good a time as any if Craig is online since today is Jobber Thursday.

Well it would also be helpful for him in getting his strength up

Heck - me for that matter too.

This is true.  If there are only one or two us, there is always golf or tennis, too. 

That's two platinum medals (1600 RP) earned if somone jobs to Craig in tennis and lets him win a five set match in three straight sets.

Probably won't be able to play tonight. Headed to a baseball game with my daughter and girlfriend around 7 and at the earliest, I could be online around 11 PM, which is to say, I probably won't be getting online. 

Probably won't be able to play tonight. Headed to a baseball game with my daughter and girlfriend around 7 and at the earliest, I could be online around 11 PM, which is to say, I probably won't be getting online. 

You would make it just in time to destroy your sleep schedule trying to hang with the Night Shift.

• Like 1

I was glad I managed to even the score 2-2 on last cub before he bailed.  I had to work hard to get it, so it felt like quite the accomplishment.  In my defense, he was a level 3.  I always feel a sense of accomplishment getting high level players like that.

By the way, how many catchphrases are we up to now? So far, my tally is:

-Sorry about your damn luck

-CAUSE WE ARRRRRRE THAAAAAAAT DAAAAAAAALM GOOOOOD

-That boy, I say, that boy's about as sharp as a pillow full of feathers (substitute any Foghorn quote at your leisure)

-I'd also vote that Mis's hearty "OH WHAT THE FUCK" counts as a catchphrase at this point

"You have reached your quota of postive votes for the day."

I would also like to submit "goddamnit" to the committee for judgement

• Like 1

I was glad I managed to even the score 2-2 on last cub before he bailed.  I had to work hard to get it, so it felt like quite the accomplishment.  In my defense, he was a level 3.  I always feel a sense of accomplishment getting high level players like that.

By the way, how many catchphrases are we up to now? So far, my tally is:

-Sorry about your damn luck

-CAUSE WE ARRRRRRE THAAAAAAAT DAAAAAAAALM GOOOOOD

-That boy, I say, that boy's about as sharp as a pillow full of feathers (substitute any Foghorn quote at your leisure)

-I'd also vote that Mis's hearty "OH WHAT THE FUCK" counts as a catchphrase at this point

"You have reached your quota of postive votes for the day."

I would also like to submit "goddamnit" to the committee for judgement

Oh, and "THIS COCK SUCKER RIGHT HERE, I SWEAR......"

Having Mis call you a vile name is a rite of passage here in DVDR.    I PITed him once while racing The Academian and he said and I quote, "Who is the no-good shit kicking prick-ass PITing mother fucking fucktard who put me in this asshole's front yard?"

I was like, "Do you kiss your kid with that mouth?"... knowing full well that I have no room to talk since my language can be pretty harsh, too. :D .... and that it was me that PITed him.. :(

• Like 4

The crew-created (forget who, sorry) deathmatch at the golf course..

That is Mark's deathmatch salute to ESPN's Dan Patrick entitled Nothin' But Golf Shots.

I really like that one. The one at the mansion with the grenades was kinda unfortunate, 'cause I haven't played it enough to know where the pickup weapons are. I'd just stumble across them. Now that I know, the first thing to do is to say "screw killing people" and try to get up on that roof where the sniper rifles are. I dunno how to get up there, though - I would be wise to go scout the location in a private room.

With four of us, that one would've been better as a four-way dance to keep both teammates from getting on the roof.

The crew-created (forget who, sorry) deathmatch at the golf course..

That is Mark's deathmatch salute to ESPN's Dan Patrick entitled Nothin' But Golf Shots.

I really like that one. The one at the mansion with the grenades was kinda unfortunate, 'cause I haven't played it enough to know where the pickup weapons are. I'd just stumble across them. Now that I know, the first thing to do is to say "screw killing people" and try to get up on that roof where the sniper rifles are. I dunno how to get up there, though - I would be wise to go scout the location in a private room.

With four of us, that one would've been better as a four-way dance to keep both teammates from getting on the roof.

The way up to the mansion roof is to climb the storage container in the back.  It's not there in freemode.

In a way, you were responsible for putting me up there.  If your damn sticky bomb hadn't got me, I wouldn't have spawned up there in the first place.

We cannot run Titan of a Job if Dan is not around to fly the plane and Fresh is not around to drive directly into the hangar, get shot to pieces, and use up all of our spare team lives.

• Like 2

Last night started off dull, with me going into a solo session to ride out a bounty I'd had placed on me at the end of the previous, taking cars in for money, and then finally just robbing a liquor store to top myself over $100K once the bounty paid out. After all that farting around by myself, I was ready to kill.

And kill I did.

First I headed for a group of 6, which I think was actually two groups, but it didn't really matter, because I pretty much ran through all of them. One stuck around to fight for awhile, but after me killing him 10 straight times, he was outta there.

After that, there was a Simeon vehicle to be had, and for whatever reason the people driving it were on those port islands. No idea what they were doing there, but I went off-radar to sneak up, came up behind them and shot them both out of it. Took the vehicle to LSC, then headed for Simeon's garage. One of the two was waiting there. I decided to be extra bitchy and wait around the corner, calling a mugger. When the mugger struck, I booked it around the corner and ran him over, selling the car.

I come out ready to fight, but he's hauling ass away towards his buddy. Only, they stop at the next island over. I call my Zentorno and head over there.

Now, these two are level 58 and level 72. By this point, they SHOULD have figured out a few things, but both of them bitch that I'm hacking because I'm shooting them out the back of the Zentorno and they're not shooting me back.

After one of them FINALLY thinks to blow me up, I spawn on the east side of the highway that you use to get to Simeon's garage, while they're on the west. I climb the roof of that building and start sniping them. And keep sniping them. And keep sniping them. I hear one of them bitching, "All he does is stand in one spot." No shit, genius. It SHOULD be making it easier for you, because you know exactly where to look to find me, whereas I have to search for you.

Anyway, eventually the cops get me and I spawn on their side. And continue to kick the shit out of both of them. They can't free aim. They can't figure out the timing with rolling, either doing it themselves or adapting when I do it. They don't seem to even have a concept of how to use terrain to your advantage. It's an out-and-out massacre. And they're bitching all the way. Combined count on them was something like 39-4 by the end of it.

At that point I get an invite from Ax and Havoc so those two are spared further humiliation.

• Like 2

We massacred the rednecks in Boneyard Survival last night just because the dumb broken database said we'd never completeed it.

We remembered being called "shitdicks" by our attackers way back when we got our first assault rifles. Good times.  Robert earned his Wages of Sin back tattoo for his "main" character which is half the level of his alternate affectionately known as Skull Girl.

I shot Robert like nine times while in free mode because I am not used to seeing him use his guy toon.  So now I have to forgive him and stuff for the times he shot me when I wasn't wearing a leather jacket.

I also noticed that everytime Robert comes around a blind corner in free mode, he instinctively combat rolls. 

• Like 1

I remember when we tackled Boneyard to get you your 10 Waves Survived achievement.  Fighting three buzzards by myself while dry on assault rifle ammo was not fun.  I was down to three rounds of Sniper Rifle ammo when the last chopper went down.  Good thing that NPCs don't use the miniguns or the rockets if it is not in the programming for them to use those weapons..

The Ladies of the Evening can once again ply their trade in peace.

If the GTA Forum is to be believed, our favorite money glitch to talk abuot got hotfixed this afternoon.

Still no word on if the original glitch (ie. use the body of your friend or crew mate's toon) still works. 

I swear to God that anyone who offers me a ride over the next few days is going to get shot first.

• Like 1

Dads getting to act like dad is awesome.  It is roller coasters and cotton candy for my kid, my girlfriend and me next weekend. Headed to Six Flags in Bowie, MD.

Superman: The Roller Coaster our calling my name!

• Like 1