DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

If only we could buy that place where you crack the safe and steal the boat.

I support this a thousand percent.

The Vanilla Unicorn would soooooooo be our front for money laundering..

The whole dalm map is our hangout. From airport to airport....from sea to shinning sea. If someone ain't got permission to enter our city we just beat them mercifully until they get the hell out. And that's the bottom line cause the DVDR said so. If somebody don't believe it let em come cause we are the D.V.D.R. and we are THAT DALM GOOD!!!!

• Like 3

The whole dalm map is our hangout. From airport to airport....from sea to shinning sea. If someone ain't got permission to enter our city we just beat them mercifully until they get the hell out. And that's the bottom line cause the DVDR said so. If somebody don't believe it let em come cause we are the D.V.D.R. and we are THAT DALM GOOD!!!!

This is why I've found it's completely impossible to walk away from a freemode session when Melraz is in "kill all white dots" mode.

• Like 1

This is why I've found it's completely impossible to walk away from a freemode session when Melraz is in "kill all white dots" mode.

REGULATORS~!

Yet another track for that Jstout playlist along with Hand On The Pump.

• Like 1

I turned on the radio for old times' sake and have been listening to way too much East Los FM, which is pretty damn hard for me to sing along to.

That poor sap we were shooting yesterday just would not leave. It had to be a combined 25-2, maybe more, and he still wouldn't leave. The server screwing up was the only thing to save him. We were in the process of whipping his ass when Mis joined in, and I told Melraz "things just took a turn for the worst for our boy here."

Freemode's a hoot when you're playing KIng of the Mountain. They don't gotta go home, but they can't stay here. And between the inside jokes and the play-calling and the general wackiness that is the human condition, both by other players and by us, it's a hoot. "Jesus, who's down here in the middle of town with a dump truck being chased by police? Oh, it's Robert. Say no more."

You know you're running with a buncha damn outlaws when you respawn after dying and IMMEDIATELY get hit with a 3-star wanted level before you have a chance to move. "He's one of them, shoot to kill."

• Like 1

You know you're running with a buncha damn outlaws when you respawn after dying and IMMEDIATELY get hit with a 3-star wanted level before you have a chance to move. "He's one of them, shoot to kill."

I figure that's just the DVDR crew bonus - a token of respect from the LSPD.  Up late checking on sims for work, so I was on at midnight PST.  At that point, everything suddenly started paying double money, and I think extra RP as well.  Hadn't heard anything about that beforehand - was this some sort of suprise deal?  Tried out Rooftop Rumble real quick just to check - got 37500 for about five minutes work.

I need to stop listening to NonStop Pop FM because I've been walking around work singing Kelly Rowland songs way too much lately.

Well that is also what happens when we are playing with Dolfan

And apparently it's RIP the "Video" part of DVDVR

I had some crazy meetings yesterday and the Kung Pow Pork Sandwich I got from Subway destroyed my small intestines.   It was a Maalox and Allegra kind of afternoon.  I think I went to bed around 8:30PM and woke up for no reason around two this morning.  Played some Story Mode to get myself back to sleep.

Caida Libre is FINALLY in the books.

If one of the Gold medal criteria is a time limit, I never make it because I never skip cutscenes.  It took a couple of do-overs to down Javier's jet in three shots.  You can use Michael's Special to get an easy first shot, but the game prematurely turns it off shortly thereafter, so you will have to free aim the next two shots.  Best advice I can give is NOT to aim.   Lead the target box and snap off a shot if it looks like your crosshairs are in the area. 

If you think about trying to hit the target reticule and aim with purpose, you will usually miss.

Trevor's route will take you along a path in the mountains down through the Senora Desert and into Sandy Shores.  The route should be familiar because we've done races there dozens of times.

In order to get 100% top speed on the Sanchez, you will have to keep your foot on the gas the whole time you are going down the hill after you hit a dirt ramp and jump over two lanes of traffic. The ramp should be familiar to you because like I said before, we've hit that jump a lot of times in races.  Mind your landing after the jump and don't let the incline freak you out.  Keep punching the gas all the way down the hill, through the tunnel that should look very familiar to you, and you should have gone fast enough to reach top speed.

Be careful as you approch the highway because a semi rig and a car will converge at the same time as you are trying to cross the street.  Either keep punching the gas to beat them or let off of the gas just enough so that traffic goes by before heading to the hiil jump right in front of you..

You also cannot fall of of the bike while following the plane.   Keep up your speed but don't brake too hard.  If traffic is congested, remember that you are on a dirtbike and can go off-road. The path of the downed jet will take you across the train tracks near Sandy Shores Airfield and naturally a train will be coming along, so punch it and jump the tracks.

As long as you watch traffic and ease off of the gas if someone darts out at you, you should be able to stay on the bike the whole trip without slowing down too much.

Trevor is an idiot for kidnapping Madrazzo's wife, but I am looking forward to putting a bullet into Martin's cranium..

Looks like Franklin has a little solo car theft mission for Devin Weston.  Once I do that, I guess it will be time to hook back up with Michael.

I need to stop listening to NonStop Pop FM because I've been walking around work singing Kelly Rowland songs way too much lately.

Scandalous By Mis-Teeq used to play in Rippa's car at least one mission out of three if I rode with him trying to get the cheap +200 RP bonus for being a passenger.. 

I don't want to be that Chevy Cruze asshole that flips the channel if he starts singing, so that is why I usually drive my own POV or steal a car.

Driver calls the station.  RESPECT~!

Beef up your bank balance and boost your notoriety in Grand Theft Auto Online this weekend to prepare for the new apartments, lavish cars and amenities coming in the High Life Update coming this month. Starting today and ending tomorrow night at midnight Eastern, all Jobs and activities in GTA Online will earn you twice as much GTA$ and RP including:

Races
Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
Capture
Last Team Standing
Survival
Missions
Parachuting 
Gang Attacks
Hold Ups
Import Export
Losing Wanted Level

Just to clarify - the dates are May 2 and May 3 (so Friday - Saturday)

Naturally this happens during the weekend I will be out of town and not be anywhere near my 360. 

I should be back from Maryland on Sunday and hopefully online for some action by 6PM or so.

I expect you to be Rank 80 or something by the time I get back, Rippa.

Naturally this happens during the weekend I will be out of town and not be anywhere near my 360. 

I should be back from Maryland on Sunday and hopefully online for some action by 6PM or so.

I expect you to be Rank 80 or something by the time I get back, Rippa.

Yeah - of all the fucking days.

I literally might play at midnight tonight just to get myself to Level 80 (I hit 79 last night)

Yeah, crew abbreviations can only be 4 letters, so I guess we're DVDR. Prolly better than DVDV. It still shows as Death Valley Driver when winning an event.  One guy said "that's a wrestling move" once after i won a race.

God, GTA 5 Online is gonna break. And there a shitload of people who bitch about R* only being in it for selling those "shark cards," but this is extremely generous of them. As is leaving Rooftop Rumble pretty much alone, including the payout.

"This month" does not bode well for release of the High Life stuff, though. Today was the day I was expecting a firm date announcement, but simply saying "this month" means "no time soon" since the month's just begun. 

They said High Life before heists, heists in the spring. The first day of summer is June 21. 

I had some crazy meetings yesterday and the Kung Pow Pork Sandwich I got from Subway destroyed my small intestines.   It was a Maalox and Allegra kind of afternoon.  I think I went to bed around 8:30PM and woke up for no reason around two this morning.  Played some Story Mode to get myself back to sleep.

Caida Libre is FINALLY in the books.

If one of the Gold medal criteria is a time limit, I never make it because I never skip cutscenes.  It took a couple of do-overs to down Javier's jet in three shots.  You can use Michael's Special to get an easy first shot, but the game prematurely turns it off shortly thereafter, so you will have to free aim the next two shots.  Best advice I can give is NOT to aim.   Lead the target box and snap off a shot if it looks like your crosshairs are in the area. 

If you think about trying to hit the target reticule, you will usually miss.

Trevor's route will take you along a path in the mountains down through the Senora Desert and into Sandy Shores.  The route should be familiar because we've done races there dozens of times.

In order to get 100% top speed on the Sanchez, you will have to keep your foot on the gas the whole time you are going down the hill afte you hit a dirt ramp and jump over two lanes of traffic. The ramp should be familiar to you because like I said before, we've hit that jump a lot of times in races.

You also cannot fall of of the bike while following the plane.   Keep up your speed but don't brake too hard.  If traffic is congested, remember that you are on a dirtbike and can go off-road. The path of the downed jet will take you across the train tracks near Sandy Shores Airfield and naturally a train will be coming along, so punch it and jump the tracks.

As long as you watch traffic and ease off of the gas if someone darts out at you, you should be able to stay on the bike the whole trip without slowing down too much.

Trevor is an idiot for kidnapping Madrazzo's wife, but I am looking forward to putting a bullet into Martin's cranium..

Looks like Franklin has a little solo car theft mission for Devin Weston.  Once I do that, I guess it will be time to hook back up with Michael.

I was wondering why you popped up in my freemode session for a couple minutes in the middle of the night.

Yeah.  I took some good gastro medicine and some sinus tabs and passed the hell out on my bed right after I finally got something in my stomach that wouldn't bubble.  God bless you, Progresso Tomato & Basil soup.

I felt great when I woke up but then I was like, "Oh, shit, it is two in the morning.  I have an 8AM meeting so I really do need to get back to sleep." 

I put some time into Story Mode and then thought I was going to sell a car until I finally started to feel drowsy again.

Played a fair amount off and on last night between breaks for work and other stuff, mostly freemode or DMs with randoms.  Almost got the LSPD tint unlocked for the heavy sniper, which will be the last weapon I ever unlock that tint.  Got a bunch of cheap kills taking guys out that were involved in firefights with others.  I also finally played Paintball in a match with weapons locked.  That was bad, even with it set to teams.  I actually like that match if I have all my weapons and it's teams.

Got past halfway on the Trust No One tattoo after shooting two different guys out of Simeon cars and blowing up either them or somebody else who came for the car with the ignition bomb.  Watching them jump into the car while I'm respawning is one of the funniest things in the game.  First guy had a 7K bounty on him, so I actually made a profit on that one. 

mis and I ran into the worst little bitch in the game in freemode. There was a level 300+ guy with a 9K bounty up by the movie theater.  I was thinking tanks from where he was, but we went for a look anyway.  He turned out to be in a white limo. 

mis "put a sticky bomb on that thing"

* sound of explosion *

me "just did"

The guy did manage a kill on me before I could get out of there, due to a lucky spawn.  Next thing I know, he rolled up in a tank, after we had all of one kill on him.  Cops and mis made short work of the tank, and the guy immediately slapped it in passive mode.  Then he called a mugger and mercs on me, and put a bounty on mis.  I took out the mercs and mugger, but the cops got me a couple times, while mis managed to run the guy over.  Then I somehow got the guy in the car with me, and we killed him a few more times each before he went into passive again.  I've never seen anybody throw that much of a fit over being killed one time, especially with a bounty on them.  The only thing he didn't do was the call Lester to go invisible deal.  It was like the guy had never been killed in freemode before. 

Got a full crew on this morning taking advantage of the double RP & $$$. 

Two missions in and I've earned $80,000 and leveled up a couple times already.