DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Robert, I was just thinking how much you needed more tattoos, and it's a bummer that you can't find room to put more on.

I didn't recognize Chris at first until I checked his friends list and saw a crew's who and figured he must be family.

I checked that stupid gun tint thing. I'm four away from the LSPD tint on my advanced rifle, my previous No. 1 gun before Robert introduced me to my beloved combat MG. All the rest of them are a joke - I've got green on a couple of them and are bunches away from the LSPD tint on all of them. I've got all of the colors you can get by simply leveling up, but who cares about that? 

Chances are, Robert, that if Dan was melee killing anyone, it was me. I think the railyard one wasn't so bad, but I can't remember. The one I got spanked on involved us being under a series of overpasses. That one downtown with the huge map has a much better version that someone created called Paradise Alley. I always get spanked on that one, but it's tighter and funner. I liked that one at the Scrapyard, even if I didn't do well.

Most likely - since I havent played ME since Sunday and I have a feeling neither has JT

Of course I am working from home today so I will probably start gaming soon enough

I will be home from work around 3PM (been at work since six this morning after staying up til almost 2AM messing around with Stout and Dan) and I will game for a bit, but I am going to try to go out to dinner with my mom and my daughter around 6PM.

If I am back in the crib by 7PM or 7:30PM, I will probably hit up ME3.  I need something I can feel accomplished with and quit out on.   If I get on a tear with the 360 yakuza in free mode, I will never go to bed when I am supposed to.

Dammit, I knew I'd regret going ahead and popping in WWE 13 when I saw you guys online.

And I even missed a guaranteed opportunity to finally meet Herbie. Mel has me saying "hey guys" so much I have to hear it from the man himself.

• Like 1

We made nearly $200,000 doing missions and whatnot, then spent most of it at AmmuNation and blowing up cars, but hopefully at least Dan got his cable turned back on. "I can't bring you a car right now, ya friggin' deadbeat, pay your bills." We completely beat Chemical Extraction half to death, just sawed through it. Those six cars full of enemies ran into three dudes with miniguns and that was that.

After Melraz left, it basically turned into me and Robert vs. the map, and the map was kicking my ass. I kept running into buzzsaws - Robert blew up this one dude's motorcycle, and then dude proceeded to take out his frustrations on me by killing me about 8 times in a row. He wanted nothing to do with Robert. When he left, I nearly did a dance of joy. Then sparky or sniffy or ghostie or suppy or soopy or whatever the hell his name was started killing me at will, then some other dude Robert blew sky-high with the Simeon Car Ignition Bomb Trick decided to take out his frustrations by scoping me 100 times in a row. 

One player sicced mercenaries and a mugger on me totally unprovoked. Funny, cause I was in the movie studio when the mugger attacked and he got $2,000 worth of cash from me until one of the movie studio guards shot the mugger and saved me the trouble. The guy who called the mercenaries on me then came down and tried to mess with us and we absolutely planted a foot up his ass. So that helped make the night better.

I think that Live Chat kept dying because there were too many people in the room.  I may have been the Magical Sixth that busted the gizmo. 

I think we need to make a rule that if we have more than five guys online at the same time, we need to switch to the GTA native chat.

I think that Live Chat kept dying because there were too many people in the room.  I may have been the Magical Sixth that busted the gizmo. 

I think we need to make a rule that if we have more than five guys online at the same time, we need to switch to the GTA native chat.

That seems a little odd since the day we had 9 it ran fine. I think yesterday might have just been a bad day for XBOX Live since I was seeing messages of people signing in all night long (not to mention the lagging and glitched rooms we were getting in ME3)

Have they made an announcement on the winner of the Car Show photo contest?

Are we getting a reputation in 360 land?  I was in a full room this morning admiring my cars, checking stats (one hundred and twenty five more player kills to go), and scoring a quick RPG kill before breakfast on some nutjob camping my penthouse and some dude sent me a text over my phone that simply said "fight me."

I think his gamertag was Tanky Tortoise or somesuch.  Maybe he was just sending a blanket text to everyone in the room?

Jobber Thursday goal: get enough money to buy turbo and bulletproof tires and level up to either 98 or 99.

Well JT and I can also set bounties on each other for you to collect

I won tennis but could still stand to have someone job out a GTA race to me.  We still haven't traded Target Grid wins at the shooting range, either.

It pains me to say this, but Captures are Double Money / Double RP until Friday IIRC.   We could always job a few of those to you if the timer isn't set on ninety hours.  The good thing about Captures is that no one has to get shot.  Just collect the packages as fast as you can.

Obviously I'm biased, but I agree. I like mine better. But the rest of those whip my picture's ass.

I signed on and didn't realize I had loaded my level 10 woman last night. I decided to stick with her. I did Titan of a Job and that mission that Stout and the rest rained down minigun hell on the SUV's with her before I couldn't stand it anymore. I think I only killed 3 people between 2 missions and had to hide the rest of the time. It would make sense to use her and level her up quickly, but I'm addicted to my heavy weaponry.

The final nail in the coffin for her was Judging the Jury. I knew I'd be useless, but Stout said he'd call in a Buzzard for anyone who wanted it. "I can fly pretty well, so I can actually contribute with it," I say to myself.

One killed juror later and I'm yelling "OH SHIT OH SHIT A CRANE!" Instant explosion. One team life down. I park my skirt wearing ass on the sidewalk and wait for the mission to be over so I can switch to my Dr. Doom psycho.

• Like 1

That seems a little odd since the day we had 9 it ran fine. I think yesterday might have just been a bad day for XBOX Live since I was seeing messages of people signing in all night long (not to mention the lagging and glitched rooms we were getting in ME3)

We abandoned Live chat at one point because of the people coming in and out issue and went to the game chat without problem. Then later Robert and I had that problem where we couldn't seem to join each other on Live chat and went to the "crew and friends" game chat until I crashed and rebooted. Then i could join Robert in a Live chat, but he couldn't join me.

And RUkered, that's exactly why I never play my second character. I'd be in the middle of something and think "good time for an RPG right here ... SHIT!"

I gotta stop blowing up personal cars, but they're irresistible.  I blew up 2 Turismos, an Adder, and Entity and at least half a dozen other things last night.  Somebody had a personal Crown Vic for some reason.  Can't imagine why anybody would want one.  Cost me about $150 for that one.  Overall, spent about half of the 220K I made doing missions earlier

I ran into one guy after stout left that just kicked my ass, like 6 or 7 kills in a row to no deaths.  He kept pulling a trick of reversing into me with an Infernus, and he was damn good in the free aim.  I was using my combat MG, but couldn't hit the bastard, and was too slow with the grenade/RPG.  I gotta learn how to do that.

Pulled a total dick move for my 9th ignition bomb kill.  Shot the guy out of the car right by LSC, drove it in and set the bomb, and drove back out at the guy.  The only problem was that stout didn't know what I'd done, and thought I was legitimately going for the car, so he rolled up on the guy.  I made myself a target and the guy managed to get both of us.  Stout's and my conversation was something like this:

stout:  Crap, he got both of us.  Try to get him when I respawn.

me:  don't worry about it, I got it covered

stout:  What'd you do?

* sound of explosion *

me:  that

I think melraz and I mighta broken the chat between his response to my story about my ex's mother, and me laughing my ass off in return.  Hope I didn't deafen anybody, but that was too damn funny.  And disgusting.

Oh, man that is a page out of my book, but I usually do that with the Simeon I/E vehicle.  I will arm the car with a bomb, drive around until someone chases me, and then "flee for my life" while they "take the car from me."

BOOOOMMMM~!!!!!

You're where I got the idea in the first place.  It was Simeon's vehicle.  I managed to catch the guy coming out of the LSC.  I was a little worried he would do to me what I was planning to do to him, so I was quite relieved that it didn't blow up when I got in.  Guy was pissed I imagine.  Sticky bombing his Adder probably didn't help.