DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Sting 3-16-15

MGFanJay

Obviously the ship has sailed, but I was wondering if they could've built to the match by having Lana use Rusev's award as a weapon. Like if she went after Cena's eye with it while he was locked into the STF.

Last week I thought she was getting ready to jump in the ring to at least rake Cena's eyes or something. Lana does a great Miss Elizabeth impersonation when she doesn't talk. She's got a lot of Liz's looks of concern down pat. But Lana attacking Cena probably would have gotten her and Rusev over as faces even more when Rusev beat the fuck out of Cena if he put his hands on her.

• Like 1

If they were telling the story about Brock leaving with the belt (a story they've already told, and much better, with Punk), shouldn't someone, literally anyone besides Paul and Brock mention it?

Raziel403, I buy they are telling that story, but they are doing it so damn poorly. I think you've GOT to take that into consideration.

I never said they were telling it *well*, but the burden of proof on my side was that they were telling a story.  Only a fool would say they haven't been fucking it all up until like, 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

One day I was heading home from work. I rounded a corner and ran right into Bruno Sammartino.

I said "Bruno, you know Triple H. How old is he?"

Bruno looked at me and said "just between you and me, Triple H is 125 years old."

You ain't never met no Bruno Sammartino.

• Like 3

For all of you who brought me back to My-T-Sharp, Thank You!

I'm kicking myself I didn't do the Ali/Clay joke with Bryan now.

"His mamma named him Danielson, Imma call him Danielson."

• Like 3

If Mania doesn't open with a recreation of the barbershop scene using wrestlers in place of boxers I'm going to be sad.

Oh there they go there they go every time I start talking about wrestling a black man has to pull The Rock out of their ass. Compared to Hulk Hogan The Rock ain't shit.

He did whip Hulk Hogan's ass

Hulk Hogan was 75 years old when they fought. Hulk Hogan had come out of retirement to fight The Rock he was 76 years old.

• Like 2

If Mania doesn't open with a recreation of the barbershop scene using wrestlers in place of boxers I'm going to be sad.

Oh there they go there they go every time I start talking about wrestling a black man has to pull The Rock out of their ass. Compared to Hulk Hogan The Rock ain't shit.

He did whip Hulk Hogan's ass

Hulk Hogan was 75 years old when they fought. Hulk Hogan had come out of retirement to fight The Rock he was 76 years old.

Were you so nostalgic for the joke that appeared a page ago that you repeated it here?