DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 4/10/15

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing April 10, 2015 from Orlando, FL

*Show opens with TNA World Champ Kurt Angle coming to the ring for a promo. Angle brings up the controversy to the ending of last week's match with Lashley and calls him out. Lashley comes out and says last week something didn't feel right, Angle didn't win as his shoulder was up and they have tape to prove it. They show the tape and Lashley says the Angle he knows, wouldn't accept that as a victory. Angle refuses to back down from a defense and says he beat him once so he'll beat him again. Angle announces Angle-Lashley one more time tonight. Eric Young interrupts and says no because they need to look at the rankings and see that he is the #1 contender. Young brings up making Roode tap and calls Roode & Lashley losers. Young says he's next in line and demands his title shot. Lashley tells him to shut up and earn it. A brawl breaks out that sees Lashley accidentally spear Angle when aiming for Young. Young escapes, Lashley leaves, Angle recovers and announces he will defend the championship against both in a triple threat match.

*The Revolution (James Storm, Khoya, Manik, & Abyss) came to the ring. Storm sat down in a chair with the mic and said he had different expectations for the group. Storm wonders if he is the one who failed them. Storm said he gave each of them chances and they all failed. Storm reveals that we would never see The Great Sanada here again. Storm says he picked them all for a reason but there can always be one less. Storm announces that he will be in the tag team tournament to crown new tag champions and one of them will be his partner. Storm tells Abyss that he's no longer a monster. Storm decides they will fight it out to see who teams with him and tells the ref that there must be a winner..

*Khoya def. Manik & Abyss with the Sky High on Manik to become Storm's partner in the tournament.

*Drew Galloway came to the ring with Mika (Camacho) & Eli Drake (Shaun Ricker), known as The Rising, for a promo. Drew talks about changing pro wrestling for the better. Mika talked about his lineage and standing up for friends and family. Eli Drake says they are three guys with a common bond and they all have something to prove. Drew says there is light at the end of the tunnel and tells fans to stand up. Drew says MVP no longer runs the place as he's ready to bring a war to the BDC. The BDC (MVP, Low Ki, & Kenny King) come out. MVP questions them trying to make a name off the BDC and says their story ends tonight. They break out in to a brawl until security & refs break it up while the crowd chants "let them fight". The Rising get back in to the ring and declare that this is pro wrestling, they want to fight and the fans want it so a six man tag match is made....

*The Rising (Drew Galloway, Mika, & Eli Drake) def. The BDC (MVP, Low Ki, & Kenny King) via DQ when a masked man attacked Drew. After the match, the man unmasked to reveal Homicide as the newest member of the BDC as they stood tall over the Rising.

*Davey Richards def. DJ Z after a head kick

*Kurt Angle def. Lashley & Eric Young with the moonsault on Lashley to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. After the match, Young beat Lashley's knee with a steel chair and locked him in the figure four until refs pulled him off.

• 4 weeks later...

EY-Angle-Lashley opening was fine - it was short and set up the main event. Gail-Kong was good for what Kong can do now. Revolution three-way was short, but fine. Khoya finally had a chance to shine and he'll benefit from being in a tag team regularly. Loved everything about the Rising-BDC talking segment. Eli Drake and Myka were fantastic.

The actual six-man tag was good-ish, although Mika didn't look nearly as good in the ring as either of his partners. Homicide's return was fine, I guess. Nothing really wrong with it, but it didn't excite me. DJZ vs. Davey was fun - Z's needed a showcase and got it here. Everyone talking about the tag title tourney was fun...and then they spoiled the tourney hyping up next week's show. World Title three-way was good, although I don't like this EY character getting a big push, I do like him getting one.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/100-tna/42029-tna-impact-wrestling-tv-report-4-11-15-kurt-angle-vs-bobby-lashley-vs-eric-young-gail-kim-vs-awesome-kong

Screens -

835ebd402924257.jpg

f90963402925424.jpg

8146d6402926501.jpg

8694cf402930420.jpg

8e611a402926397.jpg

136e18402926429.jpg

257345402933643.jpg

Gallery -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b5oqpu1ydupyqj5551wz8fmtvnyu7sci

Liked the show a good bit. Enjoyed the BDC/Rising like others and thought DJ Z/Davey was a fun quick X Division match. Main event was good stuff with a nice different finish. Laughed at the crowd chanting "hash tag stand up!" during the Rising promo. Dig the importance put on the tag titles in the promo and with next weeks show being the one night tournament. Solid string of shows as of late.

The finish to Kong/Kim was so sad seeing Kong be so slow. I liked the six man with Galloway. Shaun Ricker looked good and had some nice moves. Did TNA ever explain why Joe left or just ignore it?

Joe who?

They should have done a segment where the ninjas returned and kidnapped him all over again.

Money-on-the-Table.jpg

Eric Young: I earned my spot by beating Bobby Roode by submission and becoming the #1 rank!

Lashley: Shut up and earn your spot.

I still dig Drew but this character he's doing, for me, just doesn't work as a babyface. Maybe if he or the writers toned it down some.

Drew's character is currently hurt by only theoretically having depth. They did a TWO MINUTE INTERVIEW with him on the site and he wound up repeating "THE FANS ARE SICK OF ____" and "I'M HERE TO STAND UP!" about a thousand times. This same issue crept up in the Tenay interviews as well, which did at least get him over as a young world-traveled veteran.