DVDVR Message Board

YOUR 2015 INTERNET MATCHES OF THE YEAR THREAD

DEAN

Another match that should be to Dean's liking:

Daisuke Sekimoto & Kohei Sato vs. Yuji Okabayashi & Ryouji Sai (Zero1 01/01/2016)

Too bad the BJPW/DDT/K-Dojo show from New Year's Day isn't available in better quality. It looks super fun on paper, but the version that's online is almost unwatchable.

Well, I finally went through the trouble of downloading all the files, cropping the black bars left and right and readjusting it to 16:9 and it actually became quite watchable.

Matches that are worth seeing:

Kengo Mashimo & Isami Kodaka vs. Yukio Sakaguchi & Kazuki Hashimoto

Kodaka and Sakaguchi are both quickly rising in my own personal rankings. I don't know how and where, but Sakaguchi vs. Tommy End needs to happen at some time before End gets signed by WWE.

Daisuke Sekimoto & Konosuke Takeshita vs. Yuji Okabayashi & Danshoku Dino

This is worth seeing, if you want to see Yuji Okabayashi turn full-on gay and doing Danshoku Dino trademark spots.

Daisuke Sekimoto & Konosuke Takeshita vs. Kengo Mashimo & Isami Kodaka

This technically started in 2015 and ended in 2016, so where to put it?

A few minutes at the beginning are missing, but what is there is good.

HARASHIMA & Yuko Miyamoto vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Konnosuke Takeshita

• Like 1

Another match that should be to Dean's liking:

Daisuke Sekimoto & Kohei Sato vs. Yuji Okabayashi & Ryouji Sai (Zero1 01/01/2016)

Too bad the BJPW/DDT/K-Dojo show from New Year's Day isn't available in better quality. It looks super fun on paper, but the version that's online is almost unwatchable.

Well, I finally went through the trouble of downloading all the files, cropping the black bars left and right and readjusting it to 16:9 and it actually became quite watchable.

Matches that are worth seeing:

Kengo Mashimo & Isami Kodaka vs. Yukio Sakaguchi & Kazuki Hashimoto

Kodaka and Sakaguchi are both quickly rising in my own personal rankings. I don't know how and where, but Sakaguchi vs. Tommy End needs to happen at some time before End gets signed by WWE.

Daisuke Sekimoto & Konosuke Takeshita vs. Yuji Okabayashi & Danshoku Dino

This is worth seeing, if you want to see Yuji Okabayashi turn full-on gay and doing Danshoku Dino trademark spots.

Daisuke Sekimoto & Konosuke Takeshita vs. Kengo Mashimo & Isami Kodaka

This technically started in 2015 and ended in 2016, so where to put it?

A few minutes at the beginning are missing, but what is there is good.

HARASHIMA & Yuko Miyamoto vs. Daisuke Sekimoto & Konnosuke Takeshita

AWESOME!  YOU'VE DONE A MAN'S JOB, SIR!

Ok, I figured out an easy way how everyone can watch those videos in proper aspect ratio without me having to reupload everything.

Just download the videos to your computer. You can use this website, if you don't have a software or browser add-on that can do it.

Use Media Player Classic to watch the videos (if you don't already have it, it's a free software). By pressing "6" on the keyboard, you can stretch the width of the video. Just do this until the black bars are gone and voilà.

Oh man, I'm sorry. I just meant I did that on my PC. I haven't actually reuploaded the fixed files, but I can try to do that tomorrow.

They look fine to me.

I've watched a few Trevor Murdoch matches today and this was my favourite. The finish is absurd but just so pro wrestling that I couldn't hate it.

There was another match from Iowa against Derek Stone that was bum rushed by a heel team called "Black Wrestlers Matter" - also very pro wrestling I suppose.

• Like 1

AJ Styles vs. Jimmy Rave. Yes, this is really from 2015.

I'm excited to check this one out. I really enjoyed their ROH feud.

I didn't overly care for this, but I figured some on this board might. The commentary is outright awful, but the hot crowd does make this match feel a little momentus.

Rey Mysterio vs. Ricochet vs. PJ Black DESTINY Wrestling

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3odvy9_rey-mysterio-vs-ricochet-vs-pj-black-justin-gabriel-dww-no-limits-2015_sport

• Like 1