DVDVR Message Board

YOUR 2015 INTERNET MATCHES OF THE YEAR THREAD

DEAN

The Atlantis/Sombra mask match has hit the Youtubes

I suggest you watch it... it's gonna come up a few times on this board

Lucha has always been a big blind spot for me, but I enjoyed this. You could feel the stakes here even more so than in other Mascara vs. Mascara matches I have seen.

Peter the Bad Romance.

---------------------

Chicano vs Mr 450

----------------------

AWESOME! Sons of Samoa!

---------------------

Rey Rey!

Handheld Arkangel from over the weekend.

-------------------------

This looks fabulous.

--------------------------

As does this.  Okamura!

wXw just booked a match for December that seems to be specifically targeted at you, Dean:

Zack Sabre, Jr & Big Daddy Walter vs. Daisuke Sekimoto and a yet to be announced partner.

If the mystery partner turns out to be Yuji Okakayashi we know for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DAMMIT DEAN~!

When you post "HASEGAWA RETURNS!", I damn well thought it was Saki Hasegawa!

I was most disappointed... then I watched the matches and now am only slightly disappointed!

James

DEAN used to reserve Monday's for the ladies so this works.

Someone over at PWO (donsem43 to be exact) had a list of his 2015 women's matches. So after eliminating the WWE stuff I figured I would try to find the stuff that wasn't already posted... which was pretty much everything on his list.

Of course - virtually nothing exists online because Sky is a butt

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ktutd_ice-ribbon-icex-championship-c-tsukasa-fujimoto-vs-kurumi-3-21-15_sport

Tsukasa Fujimoto Vs. Kurumi (3/21/15)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37ddd5_oz-academy-1-contender-match-akino-s-kato-t-kuragaki-vs-arisa-nakajima-h-matsumoto-hikaru-shida-8-2_sport

{OZ Academy} (#1 Contender Match) AKINO, S.Kato, T.Kuragaki Vs. Arisa Nakajima, H.Matsumoto & Hikaru Shida (8/23/15)

• Like 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k71j8_sendai-girls-3-11-15-shinjuku-face_sport

This is the whole Sendai Girls show from March

Specificially posted for the DASH Chisako/Sendai Sachiko vs. Nanae Takahashi/Kairi Hojo match that is the main event

The pros are that this is Meiko Satomura's fed. The cons are many (namely that is a handheld not shot by Tim Noel)

• Like 1

Powerslam Productions 
Presents
Wrestlefestivus 3
Franklin County High School Gym
Meadville Mississippi
Nov 7th 2015

Powerslam Tag Team Champions Big Ramp Enterprises(Reggie Krimsyn Matthews/The Real Deal James Veal) with Big Ramp defend the titles against the team of Lukas Frost and Nate "The Boss" Moss.

Since I was filming the entire show for Powerslam I passed off my camera to a friend. Was her first time ever filming anything and she did pretty decent.The tall dude with a camera in the blue shirt and black hat you see moving around ringside is me. 

DVDVR#173 piqued my interest in BJW again, so I watched the latest show that's available on the Interwebs.

Both of those matches are worth watching:

Hideki Suzuki vs. Yoshihisa Uto - BJPW 10/29/2015

Twin Towers (Kohei Sato & Shuji Ishikawa) vs. Strong BJ (Daisuke Sekimoto & Yuji Okabayashi) - BJPW 10/29/2015

I also watched this DDT show, that had a kick-ass main event:

Yukio Sakaguchi vs. HARASHIMA - DDT 10/25/2015

The board doesn't seem to support the embedding of Veoh videos, so links will have to suffice.