DVDVR Message Board

YOUR 2015 INTERNET MATCHES OF THE YEAR THREAD

DEAN

Attempting an internet wrestling show again: first time in years. First episode (which "aired" today), is the Big West 2015 Match of the Year. Not happy with the video quality so I did upgrade to new cameras for 2016...

Pretty good!  Your commentary is excellent too.  Also, I'm a big fan of kids in the audience (they don't do dumb chants.)

• Like 1

Attempting an internet wrestling show again: first time in years. First episode (which "aired" today), is the Big West 2015 Match of the Year. Not happy with the video quality so I did upgrade to new cameras for 2016...

Pretty good!  Your commentary is excellent too.  Also, I'm a big fan of kids in the audience (they don't do dumb chants.)

Thanks!

wXw just booked a match for December that seems to be specifically targeted at you, Dean:

Zack Sabre, Jr & Big Daddy Walter vs. Daisuke Sekimoto and a yet to be announced partner.

If the mystery partner turns out to be Yuji Okakayashi we know for sure.

I finally watched that match today. Sekimoto's partner turned out to be Axel Dieter Jr.

Really really good match and worth checking out. It went almost 40 minutes and I still wouln't have minded, if it went longer. The Sekimoto/Walter segments were awesome.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I blame Dean for not supporting AML more

Vordell Walker vs. Alex Reigns

Damien Wayne vs. Zane Dawson

HOLY FUDGE! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFRIunrrXY4

There's something very GWF TV Title Tournament about this. It's actually very indicative of what I think the WWE Cruiserweight series will be like (though this was more of a heavyweight match) and that makes it a little hard to get excited. 8 minute matches with good action but not much in the way of control stretches or transitions, with some good stuff in the last third. Wrestling candy. I did yell at Rush at one point towards the end, though, at the screen, so there's that. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...