DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 12/5/14

victor

Kinda weird show. Or at least laid out weirdly.  It was nice to start off with a hot match instead of the talky talk shit that we are used to. But why do the stretcher job in the middle of the show? It takes away so much of that crowd's energy. Also, why so many stretcher jobs for one guy? I think that was Dean's 3rd one in some many months.

I would be down with Maryse coming back. She knew how to use her first language to get over. They should slap Summer Rae with Sandow if that's the case.

One of the highlights for me was the Bellas showing that they do know what the hell they are doing. After the botched whatever the fuck Noami was supposed to do, Brie slid out of the ring and Nikki ran over so Noami could get her momentum back by sliding them both. The spot doesn't mean much, but I thought it was cool that there's divas that know what to do when there's a fuck up.. Which happens a lot with Noami.

And please stop with the Seth, Kane and Show promos. None of them are strong enough to be given that much time to talk about themselves.

Watching in bits and pieces. Bray's attack on Ambrose was pretty nasty looking. I loved that chair/neck/steps deal. I haven't seen that before.

Undertaker in 2002/2003 loved doing that spot to people when he was destroying people. I think he did it to Dreamer, Jeff Hardy amongst others.

Harper ending his match with Ziggler with UN FOULE~! was awesome. It's even better since I'm watching it on Mun2 with Spanish commentary.

EDIT: Also, that Ambrose stretcher job was just gross. They did a great job of making something simple, painless, and bloodless look flat-out nasty. Maybe it's because I've actually been on a stretcher in the last six months, but to me that trumped any previous ordeal he's been through.