DVDVR Message Board

Spider-Man, X-Men, Wolverine, Fantastic Four and other non Marvel Studios films.

Did diamond skin really make any sense for Emma Frost's power set?

that didn't make any sense either. If you consider that a "nit", then we'll just agree to disagree that it's dumb, and you can go back to wallow in your fanboy-ism.

What a douche.

I don't like secondary mutations in general. I do think for a movie adaptation, a character's personality is maybe more important than their powers and they can do whatever so long as things are well established. Frankly, just imagine that there was some crazy battle with the High Evolutionary, Sauron, and the Warpies off screen before the movie which caused the change in powers.

• Like 1

that didn't make any sense either. If you consider that a "nit", then we'll just agree to disagree that it's dumb, and you can go back to wallow in your fanboy-ism.

What a douche.

Says the guy who's been up all night waiting to talk to somebody about how awesome the movie is.  Fuck on fuckboy...

What a douche.

Says the guy who's been up all night waiting to talk to somebody about how awesome the movie is.  Fuck on fuckboy...

Yeah, dude, I enjoyed the movie. Guilty. Unbelievable.

And what exactly am I a "fanboy" of here? 20th Century Fox?

Acting like a kid on the night before Christmas would qualify as acting like a fanboy.  It's only a movie, albeit a pretty good one.  I'd hate to think how you'd act if/when you got laid.

Anyhoo...I nominate Fan Bingbing(Blink) into the the Name Tournament next year.

• Like 1

It takes a real special kind of asshole to try to make other people feel bad for something they get joy out of. And then follow it with a trite "You've never been laid" joke. You only need "parent's basement" and a threat of violence to complete the d-bag trifecta!

• Like 2

Saw it last night. Simply awesome. Quicksilver stole the damn movie and I need MORE of his ASAP.

Totally agree with this.  It's a shame he wasn't in the movie more.

Zeidler, I didn't have an issue with your first reply, but if you feel like that, I don't care and I'm fine with that.  Fresh, you got offended because I replied to your "picking nits" statement.  If you didn't agree, you could've went another way about it.  Either way I don't care, and I don't care to engage in this dumb shit any longer. Fuck me running because I don't think this is the GREATEST MOVIE EVAR~, but don't sit and cry like a girl because you threw a barb and I gave you one back.

It was refreshing seeing a comic book movie that treated the audience as adults, and was aimed at us. I think Marvel does a decent job straddling the line between marketing toys and making a decent movie but this was just a straight up movie. And all the better for it.

• Like 2