DVDVR Message Board

Lucha Underground Discussion

Robert

I'm certain Tromataker will attest to that as well, but on Wrestling Observer Meltzer and Tom Lawlor were quite smitten with her. Apparently they met her somewhere.

Same place I did - PWG BOLA. She ring announced night 1. For some reason Excalibur eviscerated her on commentary.

I don't remember him saying anything really bad about her but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention.  I do remember one of the wrestlers (Strong, maybe?) giving her a really hard time before a match.  What was the reason she only did night 1?

I have no idea who the guy was who announced nights 2 & 3 but he was awesome.

No idea, someone told me she'd be back for Night 3 but it never happened.

Strong throwing the mic in her face was awesome. LOL That's how you get a PWG crowd to boo you!

Excalibur on commentary said stuff like "just stick to the script lady" & made a couple comments about her trying to show off. Also made fun of how she was nervous she'd fuck up saying Battle of Los Angeles.

I was like 10 feet away from her but I heard nothing she said all night. Couldn't stop staring. :)

She had to have been legit pissed at that mic shot.  I think he was trying to stick the shot into her cleavage which would have been a monumental spot

I was even wondering if that was why she didn't come back for the other days.

She's a nice lady though Excalibur is mean

Yeah, man. She's uber confident on Lucha Underground TV. I was wondering what was up at BOLA. I think it's because she didn't have her safety blanket: "THE FOLLOWING LUCHA..."

ONLY A FEW MORE MONTHS BEFORE I GET TO HEAR THAT AGAIN. I'm excited. Excitebike 64 level of excitement.

• Like 1

If you start walking to the temple now you might make it for one of the tapings

just saying.

Me and the three other major components of the PENTAGON SECTION are all confirmed for Saturday.  One of us is flying out from Florida.  The rest of us have been going to all the tapings so far.  ONE WILL GET COSBY'D GUESS WHICH ONE