DVDVR Message Board

Raw 10-20-14

MGFanJay

Every time Kane comes out I keep waiting for the "The Wonder of the World is gone!" lyric to drop and it never does now.  It never does, and it makes me sad.

Oh man, I never knew that's what he was saying all that time.  It just always sounded like "Oh wee ay oh on the guy is gone."  Also why does Michael Cole always call him Corporate Kane.  It's never "Dean Ambrose takes on Kane tonight", it's always "Dean Ambrose takes on Corporate Kane."

I love that it's become his name now for the most part. Earlier this year it was always The Demon Kane for when he's masked, now it's back to Corporate Kane, but this week he actually became General Kane and was referred to as such on commentary which was amusing. I also wish for a return of Slow Chemical.

Even on the WWE YouTube channel, videos get listed as so-and-so vs Corporate Kane.

Damn it, now I really want to see that PWI cover mock up of said incident.

I want a mock-up of a PWI Illustrated cover that has Rusev, tears streaming down his face, with a black background and the caption, "I cry for Big Show". Someone with better photoshop skills than me has to do this

1223_cover_cry.jpg

Exactly.

Is Big Show filming another movie soon? That's be a great way to write him off.

The more I think about it, the more ridiculous it seems to me. WWE had a guy go out and do everything he could to get heel heat with the KC crowd in Orton. Shit, they did such a good job that the crowd actually reacted to a Randy Orton promo, of all things. And their brilliant fucking idea to follow up on this is to have another heel attack him to end the show? Really?