DVDVR Message Board

E3 2014.

A game that hasn't been talked about too much on here from what I've seen that I'm excited for is Evolve. The layout should make for some great multiplayer experiences.

I have no doubt Evolve will be amazing, but I'm furious at Turtle Rock for how they handled their situation with the unjust firing of their Community Manager. So I may skip it on principle. Or I may cool off by the time it releases and buy it anyway.

That said, if you're a PS3 owner, this was a bad press conference for you. There were hardly any mentions of the system at all, let alone actual games or content for it. That's bad news for PS3 owners.

Same thing with 360.

Sorry guys, that bar is closing. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

I found it funny Tabe said Naughty Dog operates on another level as everyone else after trashing The Last of Us.

"Another level" for Tabe is a 7.2.

Hater

I found it funny Tabe said Naughty Dog operates on another level as everyone else after trashing The Last of Us.

Even I recognize that that game is a really high quality product. I just didn't like the game parts.

A game that hasn't been talked about too much on here from what I've seen that I'm excited for is Evolve. The layout should make for some great multiplayer experiences.

I have no doubt Evolve will be amazing, but I'm furious at Turtle Rock for how they handled their situation with the unjust firing of their Community Manager. So I may skip it on principle. Or I may cool off by the time it releases and buy it anyway.

Unjust? You're a moron. That douche should have just kept his mouth shut. How can they trust him not to make another even stupider comment the next time there is some controversy? Just because the internet and twitter exists doesn't mean you need to share every inane thought in your head with the world.

• Like 1

"Another level" for Tabe is a 7.2.

Hater

I'M THE BIGGEST PROMOTER OF THE TABDEDOZA SYSTEM ON THIS BOARD!  Not to mention the editor of the monthly 'zine.

This month's issue:  ALIEN MOVIES RANKED:

ALIEN: 7.24

ALIENS: 7.247

ALIEN3: 7.0458

ALIEN: RESURRECTION: 7

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: 6.951

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: REQUIEM: 6.79

PROMETHEUS: 4 (JK!!! 7.11111111116)

Fuuuuck yes.

They do need to completely reboot their roster due to the death total from MK 9. Should be interesting.

But I'd like to see the original trilogy cast return. They don't have to be in story mode, they could release them in a DLC pack if they wanted to.

Unjust? You're a moron. That douche should have just kept his mouth shut. How can they trust him not to make another even stupider comment the next time there is some controversy? Just because the internet and twitter exists doesn't mean you need to share every inane thought in your head with the world.

Yes, unjust. The guy didn't tweet from the company's Twitter, it was his personal Twitter. And all he said was "In America, you are free to be an idiot and an asshole." You don't have to agree with that, but to fire a guy for having that opinion is fucking absurd.

Does anyone have a sense about the end of this gen. in terms of used games and such. Like if you have a big backlog, or buy games used in a year or two, will you still be able to download the patches so many of them need to be functional?

I've watched about 20mins of alpha gameplay footage of Destiny and it looks pretty amazing.  It's going to be bad news for Battlefield: Hardline because as excited as I am for that game, there's no way I'm not getting Destiny. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure what to say about Uncharted 4 because that was a cut scene right? I didn't think it was gameplay. It looked great but I need to see gameplay.

Their cut scenes are always in-engine though.  So....yeah.

Yes, unjust. The guy didn't tweet from the company's Twitter, it was his personal Twitter. And all he said was "In America, you are free to be an idiot and an asshole." You don't have to agree with that, but to fire a guy for having that opinion is fucking absurd.

A-freaking-men. 

• Like 1

I'M THE BIGGEST PROMOTER OF THE TABDEDOZA SYSTEM ON THIS BOARD!  Not to mention the editor of the monthly 'zine.

This month's issue:  ALIEN MOVIES RANKED:

ALIEN: 7.24

ALIENS: 7.247

ALIEN3: 7.0458

ALIEN: RESURRECTION: 7

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: 6.951

ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: REQUIEM: 6.79

PROMETHEUS: 4 (JK!!! 7.11111111116)

As the editor of the 'zine, you should know that it's the Tabedoza LINE not a system.  You're a baseball fan, you gotta be familiar with the Mendoza Line, right?

And I'm still pissed you double-charged me for my subscription to the 'zine and then frigging didn't send me the last two issues.  

It was too big to be contained by two dimensions, Tabe.  If you had kept up your subscription, you could have voted on this.

Re-sub, Tabe and you too could have access to between 12-15 new audio shows a day, as well as our archive of over 5000 movies, television, and old-time radio shows ranked going all the way back to 1923.  You can listen while you drive or work.  People sign up for a month and tell us that they don't know how they lived without it.  NO FAN OF THE NUMBER 7 CAN BE WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION to TABEDOZA LIVE, TABEDOZA "IT WASN'T THAT BAD, GUYS" WEEKLY, TABEDOZA ONLINE DAILY, and NINE OTHER PODCASTS EVERY TWO HOURS!!! Along with access to the ENTIRE F7W archive!!!!

• Like 1