DVDVR Message Board

Trying to get 1000 Gamerscore on Eternal Sonata (I figure why not). The "Mysterious Unison" dungeon is just....bad. Boring design and it's not too confusing, just really bland. I heard you get a different ending with Claves alive though.

I finally Platinum'ed Medal of Honor (2010) and they can shut down the servers for it tomorrow for all I care.

After that, I'm hoping to finish up FFXIII (PS3), try to make more progress in GT5, and maybe not buy any games for quite awhile.

I wanted to get back into DCUO, however, for whatever reason, my DL stops dead at 7% (I'm at least 2 major updates behind).  No matter what I do.  My pipe is fine, it DL's fine, then the transfer speed drops to 0 and that's it.  

So, yeah, I might be done with it, what with AC4, Strider, and Theif going to take up my next few months of playtime until Watch_Dogs comes out.

Instead of Fallout 3, I ended up pumping a bunch if time into Assassin's Creed 3 instead. Had started it when it first came out and didn't care for it that much. Restarted it last weekend and, for whatever reason, this time it clicked with me. Not as good as any of the Ezio games and the only time I'll see Desmond is when the game forces me to, but the actual action is as good as ever.

Combat makes you feel so damn powerful. I can wade into a fort filled with enemies and walk away having taken zero damage. It never gets old.

• 1 year later...