DVDVR Message Board

Plus, I only really care about what the audience thought and it has strong support from both RT and IMDB audiences.

I'd just basically discount the opinion of anyone who is a Superman fan because they appear to be the most anally retentive fans of any franchise ever. Which when you consider Spider-Man fans exist, is a huge, huge statement.

Plus, I only really care about what the audience thought and it has strong support from both RT and IMDB audiences.

So,by that metric, you admit Iron Man 3 was the better film?

The two are basically the same on IMDB and RT in terms of audiences approval. Not much of a difference on either site. I think the better question is are you ready to admit that most people liked Man of Steel?

I'm still on cloud 9 from the D23 footage.  I really hope it lives up to that reel because it looked freaking sick.  Just seeing Cap finally in his full glory and doing all the things a super soldier should do looks fantastic.  

My concern is that there are a lot of moving pieces in this story.  I hope it doesn't get crushed under its own weight.  But this movie looked like it could be The Dark Knight of the MCU.  

• Like 1