DVDVR Message Board

Let us Hate on... Celebrity Chefs

OSJ

Bourdain is an idol of mine. Libertarians like to put him, Penn Jillette, Kurt Loder, and Vince Vaughn up on a pedestal to say "Look! It's cool to be one of us!" And we're failing in that task terribly.

Once you spend some time in the real world you will hopefully develop a sense of social responsibility.

Congrats, you just made the guy who owns THIS poster 

01-4570_l.jpg

want to identify with Big fuckin Fresh's ideology. 

• Like 1

Yes, dear to us traditionalists bbq must be smoked. Anyone can grill pit mastery is arcane science known only the true Illuminati of cuisine.

This guy makes money writing books. I'm in the wrong profession.

• Like 2

Yes, dear to us traditionalists bbq must be smoked. Anyone can grill pit mastery is arcane science known only the true Illuminati of cuisine.

This guy makes money writing books. I'm in the wrong profession.

Of course, I generally proofread my professional work. Message board postings, not so much.

Anyway, you can grill on a shovel if you so desire. For true bbq, you need a smoker. It's actually pretty easy to build one out of scrap metal. Should anyone so desire, I will try to make a blueprint. I've no idea what your profession is, but Kanuckistan could certainly use more fiction writers. Y'all have some very good ones, but there's always room for more.

First we learn OSJ is close personal friends with a Mr. George RR Martin and now we learn he's also besties with one "Molto" Marto Batali. Could this guy get any cooler? He's like an older Roman Reigns. No wonder he's one of the funniest, most respected posters here.

First we learn OSJ is close personal friends with a Mr. George RR Martin and now we learn he's also besties with one "Molto" Marto Batali. Could this guy get any cooler? He's like an older Roman Reigns. No wonder he's one of the funniest, most respected posters here.

He also met Courtney Love and wishes she was dead

He also met Courtney Love and wishes she was dead

I met Courtney Love and she is the living dead. 

• 2 weeks later...